Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Hampstead Garden Suburb
Specialised Carpet Cleaning
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene and Appearance
Using efficient carpet cleaning machines and chemicals, we are able to clean the very base of the carpet not just the surface by fully disinfecting the fibers and extracting the dirt. The service we provide is recommended by many health organisations as it improves the home hygiene significantly.
Equipment From The Industry's Leaders
NCCA Trained Technicians
As our main goal is to earn our customers' continuous business, our service comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the workmanship and the results, we will send our technician back to re-clean the disputed areas free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Finchley
- Finchley Central
- Fortis Green
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Primrose Hill
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Hampstead Garden Suburb NW11 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
Window Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hampstead Garden Suburb
Interesting Stuff About Hampstead Garden Suburb...
- Hampstead Garden Suburb was founded by Henrietta Barnett in 1907. She, with her husband Samuel Barnett, had started a series of charitable and educational institutions, including Whitechapel Art Gallery and Toynbee Hall. In 1909 Henrietta established a company that was formed to make a social experiment, providing a beautiful and healthy locality to live in for people of all classes.
- Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute. It is one of the North London’s leading education hubs for adults, offering a wide range of part time and full time courses. Whether you are looking for an evening class, a daytime or weekend course, to get fit or to learn a language, the Institute can provide it. They have new courses staring all year round, ranging from short courses and workshops to full term and qualification courses. But if you are impeded and miss a start of turn, you can still enroll in many of their courses. The Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute has fully functional modern rooms, which are also available for hire at reasonable rates. Some of the facilities on the site include classrooms seating up to 40 people, air conditioning, disabled access, data projector room, copy/printing facility, restaurants and cafes. Situated close to East Finchley station and just 20 minutes from central London, The Institute has been providing adult education across North London for more than a century. Today it has over 5,000 students, most of who are studying part time courses and developing new skills.
Some of the past and present residents of Hampstead Garden Suburb include:
- Actor Daniel Craig (born 1968), who is best known for playing secret agent James Bond.
- Writer, actor, stand-up comedian and voice actor Sasha Baron Cohen (born 1971).
- Labour Party politician Charles Clarke (born 1950), who was the Member of Parliament for Norwich South between 1997 and 2010.
- Anglo-Danish engineer Sir Ove Arup (1895-1988), founder of the multinational corporation Arup.
- Prolific novelist Sir Hugh Walpole (1884-1941), who published 36 novels, lived at 19 Thornton Way in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
- Lady Antonia Fraser (born 1932), who is an Anglo-Irish author of novels, detective fiction, history books and biographies.
- Musician and actor Richard Starkey (born 1940), who is best known by his stage name Ringo Starr, and drummer for the Beatles.
- Performance artist Theo Adams (born 1989), who is director of the contemporary theatrical performance group Theo Adams Company.
- Martin Bell (1928), UNICEF Ambassador and a former broadcaster war reporter and independent politician.
- Richard Madeley and Judy Fannigon, who a married couple and are both television presenters and columnists.