Providing Carpet Cleaning New Southgate N11 Since 1998
We have been providing carpet cleaning services to our customers in New Southgate N11 since 1998 and we are one of the preferred companies in the area. We know how important for you is to have a clean and healthy home and for this reason we use very powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products to extract the dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. To ensure you get the most thorough cleaning for your carpet, we do hot water extraction which is the best cleaning method available on the market.
What We Offer At a Glance
- Extra treatment of the heavy traffic zones
- Special deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating different carpet fabrics
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour removal and neutralisation
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Stubborn Stains and Filth Removal
In the long years of servicing we have always been friendly and professional and we prefer to be like that in the future. You can trust us as a carpet cleaning company and let us clean your carpets to demonstrate our proficiency and make your carpets look marvelous. We can deal with any dirt and stains succsessfully and a proof of that are our thousands satisfied customers in New Southgate N11.
Experienced Cleaning Technicians
We are proud to say that we work with the most experienced and qualified carpet technicians in New Southgate N11. If you book with us you'll be sure that they will come on time and will do the job with a smile. We have trained them to deliver only high quality services to all our customers. They are NCCA certified which is a proof of professionalism and dedication to the carpet cleaning business.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
Do you want your carpets to be treated with the latest technology in the cleaning industry? Then let us do the job and we guarantee that the results will be excellent. We invest as much as we can in equipment because we know that our customers deserve the best carpet cleaning New Southgate N11.
If you are not quite happy with the service you have received from Anyclean, we will compensate you with free of charge re-cleaning of the area on your carpet which you can't accept as cleaned. Keeping our customer's comfort is our main intention and we will continue to deliver excellent service in the future.
Carpet cleaning New Southgate and the neighbouring areas:
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Bowes Park
- Friern Barnet
- Muswell Hill
- North Finchley
- Oakleigh Park
- Palmers Green
- Wood Green
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in New Southgate N11 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services New Southgate
- Much of the area of present New Southgate N11 was once part of the hamlet of Betstile – a name that was upraised in the beginning of the 20th century with Betstyle Road and later Betstyle Circus. The most southern part of the locality was referred to as Colney Hatch Park, though the name Colney Hatch was removed from the borough of Southgate when locals began objecting to being associated with the popular Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum that is situated just inside the neighbouring parish of Friern Barnet.
- Boulevard. It is a fine restaurant located at 115 Frien Barnet Road, which is just 5 minutes from New Southgate Railway Station N11, and offering delicious Indian and South Asian cuisine. Opened in 2000 and established by three brothers, who were dedicated to create a unique dining place that would consists of a pub and restaurant in one premises, the Boulevard in New Southgate N11 offers an inviting and comfortable atmosphere of modern elegance and sophistication. The venue has a maximum capacity of 120 people for sitted dinner, and its inspired menu includes delectable Indian Cuisine with an African twist. It offers both traditional and contemporary dishes, which are all prepared from the finest and freshest ingredients, and served by dedicated and friendly staff.
- The Ranelagh. Situated at 82 Bounds Green Road, Bowes Park, this pub is located just within 17 minutes walk from New Southgate Railway Station. Venture north on the Piccadilly Line and take a short stroll from Bounds Green tube to explore the delights of The Ranelagh. It boasts an excellent selection of beers from all corners of the world, some great native ales, as well as an extensive list of quality wine, making this place a prefect choice for all tastes. The pub has a Beer Garden and Heated Terrace, and organises a series of event throughout the week. This includes Weekly pub quiz, Wednesday wine club, Traditional Sunday Roasts, as well as live music and open mic nights. If you are looking for a good pub venue near New Southgate N11, whether for a lunch, dinner of drinks with friends, The Ranelagh is the right choice for you.