Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Tufnell Park
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
To protect your family from allergies and other health issues, we recommend you clean your carpets at least every year. Although you vacuum your carpets regularly, the professional hot water extraction method that we use washes the carpet fibers by extracting all the dirt and bacteria which a regular vacuum cleaner is unable to remove.
Specialised Equipment & Products
Fully Insured & Experienced Cleaners
With our good reputation across Tufnell Park N19, we can\'t accept to leave even a single customer dissatisfied with our service. If you have found something wrong during or after the cleaning, do not hesitate to get back to us - your opinion is important for us and will help us improve our service. We will send one of our carpet cleaners back free of charge to rectify the issues and restore your faith in our company.
Carpet cleaning Tufnell Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Hampstead Heath
- Kentish Town
- Manor House
- Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
- Upper Holloway
Did you know that in Tufnell Park N19 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Tufnell Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Tufnell Park
Window Cleaning Tufnell Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tufnell Park
- Brookfield Primary School. Located in Chester Road, Highgate, it is the closes primary school to the area of Tufnell Park N19. Brookfield Primary is a popular two-form entry inner school with a diverse population. The school has a maximum capacity of 428 pupils, about half of which come from ethnic minority groups. Most of the children live within a short walking distance of the school, and 32 percent of the pupils are eligible for free school meals. Brookfield is run by experienced, happy and enthusiastic staff, who work extremely hard to create a secure, welcoming and stimulating learning atmosphere. With an emphasis on the motto, ‘Together Everybody Achieves More’, the school aims to provide high-quality education for all. It is home to a very welcoming and supportive community that benefits from a fantastic location, excellent facilities, and first-class teaching and learning.
- London International Gallery of Children’s Art. It is a fascinating gallery that houses displays exhibitions of children’s art from all over the world, including works by local talents. Originally based in a small gallery space at the O2 Centre, the gallery re-located at their current premises at Waterlow Park Centre in October 2008. The space, which is situated about 15 minutes from Tufnell Park N19, was donated by Camden Centre. On the site visitors will find a diverse range of exhibitions, from gardening and food themes to children’s perception of the surrounding world. In addition to the attractive exhibitions, which can also tour to hospitals, school and galleries in the country and around the world, the Gallery’s facility can also host workshops and other educational programmes, as well as children’s birthday parties.
Notable past and present residents of Tufnell Park:
- Actress Laura Carmichael (born 1986), who is noted for her appearance on ‘Downton Abbey’ as Lady Edith Crowley.
- Actor and comedian Bill Nighy (born 1949), who used to work in theatre and television before his first film role in 1981.
- Politician Glenys Kinnock, Baroness Kinnock of Holyhead (born 1944), who was a Labour Party Member of the European Parliament from 1994 until 2009.
- Musician and multi-instrumentalist Jonny Buckland (born 1977), who is perhaps best known as the lead guitarist for the band Coldplay.
- Academic and writing professor Philip Tew, who lived in Tufnell Park between 1988 and 2009.
- Snooker commentator Jack Karnehm (1917-2002), who was regularly heard on BBC television, was born in Tufnell Park.