Professional Carpet Cleaning In Barnes
As a reputable carpet cleaning company in Barnes we value our customers and we strive to provide them with the best carpet cleaning experience. We work successfully with both residential and commercial customers. We are available 7 days a week which suits everyone's needs and schedule. Booking with us is easy - just click the button bellow or call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964.
Our Service in Barnes SW13 at a glance
- Extra treatment of the heavy traffic zones
- Special deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating different carpet fabrics
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour removal and neutralisation
Carpet Cleaning Prices
We offer the most cost effective servicein Barnes SW13. To make the booking process easier, we made our price list available for everyone to look at.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
About The Service We Offer
In the past 15 years of servicing Barnes SW13 we have always been honest and professional and we will keep on working that way in the future. Trust us as your carpet cleaning provider and let us clean your carpets to demonstrate our proficiency and improve the look of your carpets. We can deal with any dirt and stains succsessfully and a proof of that are our thousands satisfied customers in Barnes.
Equipment We Use
Do you want your carpets to be treated with the latest equipment in the cleaning industry and have them bright and beautiful again? Let us do the job for you and we guarantee excellent results. We invest in equipment because we know that our customers deserve the best carpet cleaning Barnes SW13.
Our Carpet Cleaning Operatives
We are proud to say that we work with the most experienced and qualified carpet technicians in Barnes. If you book with us you'll be sure that they will come on time and will do the job with a smile. We have trained them to deliver only high quality services to all our customers all around London. They are NCCA certified which is a proof of their professionalism and dedication to the carpet cleaning business.
Fully Guaranteed Service
If you are not quite happy with the service you have received we will compensate you with free of charge re-cleaning of the spots on your carpet which you were not satisfied with. Keeping our customers happy is our main goal and if we did something not quite right, we would love to hear from you, so we improve our service and make you completely satisfied with the final reslts.
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote
020 7099 6964
Carpet cleaning Barnes and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- East Sheen
- Kingston Vale
- Parsons Green
- Ravenscourt Park
- Turnham Green
Did you know that in Barnes SW13 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Barnes
Did you know that...
- Barnes is a historic village area close to the River Thames in West London. One of the well known tourist attraction in Barnes area is the recording studio where many famous pop and rock bands recorded their tracks as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen and many more.
- Barnes Bridge was constructed in 1849 to carry the loop line of the London and South Western Railway across the Thames to Chiswick. Later an embankment was built to raise the line as it approached the bridge and blocked the riverside path.
- The Bridge in Barnes is a fine, community centred gastro pub located at 204 Castelnau in Barnes SW13. Transformed from a rough and ready local dive, this stylish pub and dining room has beautiful hidden garden. At The Bridge they offer superb seasonal food, homemade puddings, wide selection of wine, ales, and a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. It boasts an extensive brunch menu, tasty meze style bar snacks, refreshing salads and excellent mains.
- There is an independent school for boys in Barnes SW13, offering an outstanding, all-round education for gifted boys aged from 13 to 18 years. The school was founded in 1509 and was originally sited by St Paul’s Cathedral. During the centuries St Paul’s school moved four times before settling at its current location at Lonsdale Road. By combining tradition with the best learning practices of the present, St Paul’s provides an outstanding intellectual, spiritual and physical education in a secure and stimulating environment.
Some of the most famous past and present residents of Barnes SW13 include:
- German artist and painter Kurt Hermann Eduard Karl Julius Schwitters (1887-1948). He lived at 39 Westmorland Road in Barnes.
- Actress Honor Blackman (born 1925).
- Actor Sydney Edmond Jocelyn Ackland, better known as Joss Ackland (born 1928).
- Composer Gustav Theodore Holst (1874-1934).
- Japanese musician, singer-songwriter, composer and actor Tomoyasu Hotei (born 1961) moved to Barnes in 2012.
- Musician and astrophysicist Brian May (born 1947), who is best known as the guitarist, songwriter and occasional singer of Queen, lived in Suffolk Road, Barnes.
- Musician Freddie Mercury (1946-1991)- the former lead vocalist and lyricist of Queen shared a house in Ferry Road.
- Musician, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Roger Taylor (born 1949), who is best known as the drummer of the rock band Queen, lived in White Heart Lane.
- Disco jockey Peter “Pete” Tong (born 1960).
- Impressionist, stand up comic, actor, writer and singer Alistair McGowan (born 1964).
- Scottish scientist and Liberal politician Lyon Playfair, 1st Baron Playfair (1818-1898) lived at 26 Castelnau Villas, Barnes in 1851.