Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Chelsea
We are a top carpet cleaning provider in Chelsea SW3 using the very best equipment to provid efficient and reliable service. We have been operating since 1998. We know that maintaining the carpets clean at your home or office is difficult and what you need is a special treatment provided by a professional company. Anyclean has the right cleaning solution to restore the look of your carpets and provide a healthy living environment for your family.
Why Using Our Service
- Professionally equipped carpet technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Dust mites and bacteria removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard stain protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
If you are looking for a professional carpet cleaning service in Chelsea SW3 area at an affordable price, Anyclean is the right company to call. Our efficient equipment and trained cleaners make our service competitive, quick and reliable. Please look at our price list below for more information on our rates.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
When we start cleaning the carpet the first stage is vacuuming it with a powerful vacuum cleaner. It's different from the usual vacuum cleaners and it's capable to suck the dust more efficiently. After that we treat the carpet with a specialised hot water extraction machine. You don't have to wait long after the cleaning is completed and you can use the carpet just after a couple of hours.
Unique Cleaning Equipment & Techniques
We understand that carpeting a home is a big investment for every homeowner so we use a professional equipment to do our carpet cleaning Chelsea SW3 service more efficiently. With this kind of machines we reduce the risk of damaging the carpets and even more - we extend their life with many years to come. We have entrusted the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Rotovac, HOST, Allitec, Prochem.
Our Carpet Cleaning Technicians
We know that it's very important to have spotless and freash carpets and for this reason we train our carpet cleaners to be able to treat all type of dirty spots and grime on the soft floorings. They are the most experienced carpet technicians in Chelsea SW3 which is a guarantee of a thorough cleaning for your carpets.
Anyclean is a trusted carpet cleaning company in Chelsea SW3 and for this reason we guarantee that we will do all our best to meet your expectations. If at the end you are not happy with the results, we guarantee we will return free of charge and re-clean your carpets until you are completely satisfied.
Carpet cleaning Chelsea and the following other areas:
- Clapham Junction
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- West Brompton
- Worlds End
Additional Services We Offer in Chelsea SW3
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chelsea
Information About Chelsea ...
- Chelsea is an area in Central London containing Sloan Square, Chelsea Embankment, Chelsea Bridge Road and parts of Belgravia. Kings Road is one of the busiest roads in Chelsea and is a home to many shops of famous brands. Among the famous residents of Chelsea are Bryan Adams, Eric Clapton, Agatha Christie, Johnny Depp, Hugh Grant and all of Rolling Stones.
- Chelsea was originally a Saxon village located some miles from the town of London. The name Chelsea comes from the Saxon words “cealc hythe”. Cealc meant chalk, hythe meant a landing place for boats, so it is considered that Chelsea was a chalky landing place for boats.
- During the 16th and 17th centuries Chelsea became a desirable residential area among rich people. In 1520 the persecutor of Protestants, Thomas More moved to Chelsea. He built his own private chapel in 1538, on the site of the local church.
- Chelsea grew largely in the 19th century, after gaining gas streetlight in 1824-25.
- Chelsea bridge was constructed in 1853, while Chelsea Hall was built seven years later, in 1860.
- The affluent residential area of Chelsea gave its name to one of the most successful football clubs in London- Chelsea FC. Formed in 1905, the club play their games at Stamford Bridge Stadium, Fulham Road, which has a capacity of 41,798 seats. Chelsea FC has won UEFA Champions League (2012), two times UEFA Cup Winner Cup (1971, 1998), UEFA Super Cup (1998), four League Titles (1954/55, 2004/05, 2005/06, 2009/10), seven FA Cups (1970, 1997, 2000, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012), four League Cups (1965, 1998, 2005, 2007), four Community Shields (1955, 2000, 2005, 2009).
- Myhotel Chelsea London is a 4 star boutique hotel located at 35 Ixworth Place. Striking the balance between traditional and contemporary, myhotel Chelsea offers elegant pleasure, professional room service and personal attention. Bedrooms are comfortable and welcoming, included with mini bar, cable/satellite TV, coffee/tea making facilities, air conditioner, hair dryer, and cd/dvd player. Myhotel Chelsea London has also a gym, massage/beauty centre and fitness facilities.
Notable residents include:
- Musician, guitarist, singer, songwriter, record producer and film score composer Mark Knopfler (born 1949).
- Professional footballer Frank Lampard (born 1978), one of Chelsea FC legends.
- Stage, television and film actress Phyllis Calvert (1915-2002) was born in Chelsea.
- Musician, guitarist, singer-songwriter Eric Clapton (born 1945), who lived on King’s Road, Chelsea, in the late 1960s.
- Irish novelist Abraham “Bram” Stoker (1847-1912).
- Film director Sir Carol Reed (1906-1976).
- Scottish sculptor and artist Sir Eduardo Luigi Paolozzi (1924-2005).
- Polish-French film director Roman Polanski (born 1933).
- Landscape painter Philip Wilson Steer (1860-1942).
- Irish writer and poet Oscar Wilde (1854-1900), who lived at 16 Tile Street in Chelsea.
- American-born artist James Whistler (1834-1903).