Affordable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Packages In Chelsea SW3
Are you moving out of your Chelsea SW3 residence soon? Do not leave the obligatory end of tenancy cleaning at the bottom of your task sheet – it may cause you some worries if you neglect it. Choosing the right company for the job, on the other hand, can spare a lot of time, trouble, and hassle.
Anyclean Premium Ltd is a reputable and fully reliable cleaning service provider that operates in South West London. We are a household brand among landlords who know us for our top-notch results, expedient performance, and professional attitude. Our company can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in the capital seven days per week, 365 days in the year. All cleaning procedures are performed by fully trained and uniformed cleaning staff with extensive experience and immaculate knowledge of home maintenance.
To get in touch with us right away, please call 020 7099 6964 or use the contact form. We will be happy to help you!
Our Price Sheet
Anyclean is all about transparency and reliability. Our prices are fixed and are not subject to change. The quotes you see below do not depend on the time required for the completion of all procedures. Please note that carpet cleaning is an additional service, and if you need to include it the package, you have to inform our customer support managers for that.
No hidden fees or extra charges. We do require our customers to provide a parking spot for our vehicle. In case your residential building does not have parking space, additional fees may apply. This will be worked out BEFORE and not after the cleaning.
Why Are We Considered The Best Move-out Cleaning Provider In SW3?
- Perfectly trained and experienced London post tenancy cleaning teams.
- Powerful professional equipment and materials.
- A thorough treatment of the entire residence.
- Competitive price rates to rival any local Chelsea competitors.
- Multiple payment options.
- We get in touch with your landlord and work out their requirements.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Quick scheduling – we will perform the tenancy cleaning within 3-4 days of your first call.
- Non-stop availability - we work on Bank and National Holidays as well.
- Excellent quality control – in case your landlord is not happy with the results, we will re-clean the problematic areas FREE of charge!
The Anyclean Teams Are Among The Most Effective In Their Field
Tenancy cleaning is about two main characteristics – quality and thorough approach. With Anyclean you get them both! We have many years of experience, and we have amassed a great vault of knowledge, professional tricks, and routine to deal with even the most challenging cleaning tasks. We know perfectly well the quality of our service, and we just ask for the chance to prove that we are the best at what we do.
But cleaning well is not enough when it comes to end of tenancy procedures. You also have to be thorough, and for that, you need good planning and a well-oiled experienced team in action. We pay attention to detail and treat literally every square inch of any SW3 based residence.
Our Service Process
The planning for the cleaning job begins at the very moment you get in touch with us. Our call operators will need as much information for the residence as possible – how many rooms are there, what is your floor covering type, what is the total square footage of your Chelsea home, etc. This allows us to get a very sharp notion of the requirements of the task and what type of equipment and materials we will need for the job.
Before we perform the cleaning, we meet with your landlord or house estate company to find out if they have any peculiar requirements or problematic areas they want us to stress our attention. This approach allows us to preemptively solve cleaning issues that otherwise will hamper us after the cleaning is finished.
As for the cleaning itself – rest assured, we know what we are doing! When the team finishes the task, an Anyclean quality control manager scouts the premises and looks for any overlooked details or poorly cleaned spots. We usually invite the landlords to do this final assessment with us, so that we do not have to come back and re-clean later.
Our Cleaning Task Sheet
When we say we are thorough, we mean it. The list bellow shows you the tasks we perform during a usual end of tenancy cleaning procedure. Specific chores may vary according to the peculiarities of the case.
- Deep-clean of the oven and stove, grease, grime or rust removal, if necessary.
- De-frost and deep clean of the fridge.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops, stain removal if necessary.
- Thorough cupboards and drawers cleaning.
- Kitchen sink and taps cleaning and polishing.
- Disposal of any food or beverages left behind.
- Restocking bins with plastic garbage bags.
- Tile floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Shower cabin and screen/bathtub scrubbing and cleaning.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and cleaning.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, taps, sink, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, etc.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
General cleaning tasks
- Thorough sweeping and vacuum cleaning of the entire residence.
- All metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces are polished.
- Vacuum cleaning of all mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Window cleaning.
- Door frames are dusted and polished
- All drawers and shelves are meticulously dusted and cleaned.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
Areas of service
Apart from Chelsea, you can also take advantage of our premium services in all residential areas nearby:
- Clapham SW4
- Earls Court SW5
- Fulham SW6
- Barnes SW13
- Streatham SW16
- Mortlake SW14
- Putney SW15
- Wimbledon SW19
- Wandsworth SW18
Order Your Free Quote Right Away
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and leave your end of tenancy cleaning worries behind! We are available on National and Bank Holidays as well!
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“My involvement in the tenancy cleaning ended with the phone call to Anyclean. Then the guys took over and took care of the entire process for me, including dealing with the housing company! A thorough and outstanding service!”
“I had lost all hope to find a tenancy cleaning company that can do the job in three days when a friend of mine mentioned Anyclean! Not only did I manage to schedule the procedure but they didn’t charge me extra for the urgency! Fantastic deal!”
“I must confess I was a bit worried about the coming tenancy cleaning procedure because the oven was in a particularly bad shape, and so were the kitchen carpets. I am not sure what you did, but my landlord was very impressed with the final results and did not mention the kitchen when I was giving him back the key!”