SW London's Best Post Tenancy Clean Specialists – Why Anyclean?
Do you have a tenancy cleaning requirement coming up? If you are in the midst of your transition from one residence to another, the last thing you want to do is spend a whole day scrubbing and sweeping. Instead, you can let Anyclean's professional cleaners worry about that!
We are a fully certified, London-based EOT cleaning service contractor, founded in 1998. For the last eighteen years we have specialized in providing a wide range of high-quality home cleaning and maintenance procedures at moderate prices. The company has an impeccable reputation as an effective and trustworthy partner among dozens of property owners in some of the most fashionable and exclusive residential areas in SW London. Anyclean is committed to providing short-notice solution to any end of tenancy cleaning problem – we can plan your appointment as fast as 2-3 days after you contact us. What is even better – since we work non-stop, you can rely on us at every moment of the year, even on Bank and National Holidays.
Our fully trained and experienced cleaning teams are a well-oiled machine that will achieve in a couple of hours what you will strive to do in a day. Do not waste your time and energy – give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let the true professionals help you! Don't forget - our post tenancy cleaning professionals are available all around London.
And how much would that luxury cost? Well, it is no luxury at all! In fact, Anyclean works with some of the most affordable price rates on the market in South West London. We have come up with a system of fixed standardized estimates, based on the size of your residence and the number of rooms we would have to treat. Time for completion is no factor at all, so you do not need to worry how long it may take to clean your former home.
You can actually check the preliminary price quote you will receive right away:
A few things you should keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees or contract charges – you only pay for what you get.
- Carpet cleaning is a separate service and as such is charged separately. For more details, please ask our customer representatives.
- We need one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees will be applied and included in your price quote.
The Advantages Of Our Offer
- The best ratio between price and quality you will find on the service market in South West London.
- Some of the leading end of tenancy cleaning specialists with over a decade of experience.
- Impeccable reputation as an effective and trustworthy partner.
- A thorough set of cleaning procedures that fully address the hygienic and sanitary requirements of any residence.
- A comprehensive Insurance and Liability Policy.
- A short-notice service – we usually perform the procedure within 2-3 days of your call.
- Unwavering quality control for every task.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication with the property owners, we make sure all their requirements are addressed accordingly.
- Friendly and helpful customer support
South West London Areas Served by Our End of Tenancy Cleaners
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet
The end goal of the procedure is to thoroughly sanitize the residence and prepare it for its future tenants. This is arguably the most important reason why you should not try doing it yourself – we have both the professional equipment and the special selection of materials unavailable on the market that deliver much quicker and more effective results. Our knowledge and experience help us recognize the problematic areas immediately – these are usually the high-traffic areas in the living-room, as well as some items in the kitchen and the bathroom. While every home poses a different cleaning challenge, our teams regularly concentrate on the following issues:
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire premise.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and shelves.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, curtains, shutters, and blinds.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Garbage disposal.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Oven deep-clean; grease, grime, and rust removal (if necessary).
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Kitchen utensils and appliances cleaning (microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer).
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Restocking of the waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Removal of any food products and beverages left behind.
Our Cleaning Staff
We invest heavily in the people who work for us – providing additional training courses, extensive specialization, and some of the best professional options in our niche. Anyclean partners up with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy – two of the UK’s leading training institutions in the business. With their help and the inexhaustible energy and motivation of our cleaners, our team has become the standard-setter of quality and working ethics in the South West London cleaning community.
Safety Policy And Quality Control
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor which means we have upheld sustained standards of compliance with the COSHH regulations for health safety at the working place. We have bullet-proof risk assessment and damage preventing policies in place throughout every cleaning procedure. Besides, your property is covered by our comprehensive Public Insurance and Liability Policy.
We also pay special attention to quality control – not just as a principle, but as a palpable managerial oversight for every cleaning chore. Anyclean also relies on its communication with landlords and property owners for further suggestions about how better to approach the procedure and deliver more effective results that satisfy all parties involved.
What Do Our Customers Say About The Service?
“This is the first time I have dealt with end of tenancy cleaning as a challenge and I wisely had allowed for a full fortnight of planning and execution. It took the Anyclean team less than three days to do the cleaning – from my first call to the technicians giving me my keys back. Astonishing job!”
“The first adjective that comes to mind if I have to describe Anyclean is perfect. Perfect customer support, planning, cleaning skills, attitude. They even managed to achieve a grudging appraisal from my old landlady – the first since Churchill resigned from government!”
“Because of the cost of living and the usual cost of services in Chelsea, I had accepted the idea of spending hundreds of pounds on tenancy cleaning fees. I was pleasantly surprised when the girl on the phone informed me that since I did not have carpets at home, I would have to pay just £120! That was three or even four times less than I expected!”
Book Your Quote With Us
You can send us a price inquiry via the Contact form and we will get back in touch ASAP. Or just give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre is available through the working week, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.