Post-tenancy Cleaning Help By Anyclean - The Best Choice Today
Put the broom aside, get the detergents in the closet and put the gloves off - there is an easier way to do your end of tenancy cleaning! Instead of scrubbing and sweeping, polishing and dusting, just pick up the phone, and dial 020 7099 6964 - Anyclean can take care of all the rest!
Who are we? Anyclean is one of the leading business and home cleaning contractors in South West London. Founded in 1998, the company has asserted its reputation as a trustworthy provider of premium quality services at some of the most competitive price rates in the city. We cooperate with a team of dedicated, hardworking, and experienced cleaning technicians that can expertly take over the sanitary treatment of your former residence. Not only that - we are one of the few contractors in Tooting SW18 and all of South West London that offer short-notice and emergency cleaning help. With a comprehensive task sheet of chores that fully address all hygienic issues of a London home, we can meet the preferences and requirements of even the most demanding landlords.
Anyclean is available seven days per week, all holidays included. Get in touch with us today for a free, non-binding quote!
Are you sick and tired of dubious offers that cannot give you even a single concrete number? Well, Anyclean is completely open and transparent about its prices, as you can see in the chart below:
Our fixed-rate system allows us to provide our customers with detailed price quotes before, and not after the procedure. Once you receive the quote, we cannot change it - there are no contract fees or hidden charges. Rest assured, with us you will always pay only for what you get.
*Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
*Carpet cleaning is a separate service that is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning package. We do, however, offer substantial discounts if you book the two services together.
The Advantages Of Our Tooting SW17 Offer
- Highly-skilled, uniformed, and experienced cleaning teams.
- Some of the most competitive and affordable price rates in South West London.
- A detailed list of chores that addresses all sanitary issues of your former residence.
- Short-notice appointments - we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Latest-generation equipment and biodegradable materials for your complete peace of mind.
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting our performance to their requirements.
- Uncompromising quality control and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Non-stop availability - we work on National and Bank Holidays as well.
- Outstanding and helpful customer support - one of the friendlies in our business.
After-tenancy Treatment Task Sheet
The keyword for a successful end of tenancy cleaning is "thorough" - in attention to detail and initial approach to the procedure. Most people concentrate on the high-traffic areas in their homes and the places in the kitchen and bathroom that usually require more attention. While we do put significant effort on their cleaning, we also want to treat spots that often get neglected in the daily housekeeping. Our detailed task sheet includes, but is not limited to:
- Thorough floor treatment - depending on the floor covering type (vacuum cleaning for carpets, mopping for wooden and tile floors).
- Vacuum cleaning of the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Moving of light furniture (coffee tables, stools, ottomans, chairs) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and cleaning of the window sills, handles, curtains, shutters, and blinds.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, plastic and metal surfaces.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - drawers, shelves, sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, etc.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning, spot and mould removal.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with an anti-bacteria treatment.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Deep-clean treatment of the oven and the stove, removal of any accumulated rust, grime, and grease.
- Thorough cleaning of the fridge from the inside and out.
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster).
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Throwing out any food products or beverages left behind.
What you have to know about our specialists is that many of them have been in the business for over ten, twelve years - a substantial stretch of time in our field. They have been in every professional situation you can imagine - tight deadlines, nervous customers or landlords, heavily neglected premises that need a lot of effort. But our teams are always equal to the challenge and bring their A-game in every procedure. Backed up by the best equipment and detergents available, they will deliver the results we promise.
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
First, we implement rigorous quality control throughout every procedure, for every chore our technicians perform. Anyclean works with specially assigned supervisors who oversee the overall performance and look for any slips in quality. Second, we keep in constant touch with the property owners. We like to contact them before the treatment so that they convey their preferences and requirements to us. Once our teams have finished, we invite the landlords to do the final screenings with us. Thus, if there are any problems, we can address them immediately and not waste your time or ours!
Our area of operation
Anyclean covers all of South West London, including the residential areas of:
- Belgravia SW1
- Pimlico SW1
- Fulham SW6
- Chelsea SW3
- Clapham SW4
- Wandsworth SW18
- Wimbledon SW19
- Brixton SW2
- Earls Court SW5.
Book Your Free Quote With Us Today
Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up your appointment in less than 10 minutes! Or you can send us a price inquiry through the Contact form instead. Our office working hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
"I was worried that a couple of stains on my living-room carpet would cause me some serious problems with my landlady. But the guys from Anyclean took outstanding care of the issue, and of the whole end of tenancy treatment, really. Excellent job!"
"I spent just under 200 pounds on my service package with Anyclean, and it was worth every penny! They are as thorough, efficient, and punctual as they claim. A five-star service, no complaints at all!"
"For all fellow housewives who have a tenancy cleaning coming up - don't waste your time! Anyclean is the best home maintenance investment I've made in a long while!"