Move-out Cleaning Specialists In West London - Why Anyclean
You do not need to spend a fortune to complete your end of tenancy cleaning quickly and effectively. With Anyclean - one of West London's leading cleaning contractors – you can get the best quality for the money you pay today! Do not let this procedure hamper your transition from your former residence to a new home – we can provide expert help with reliable standards of performance seven days per week, all throughout the year. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 – we can take care of everything else. If you are outside of our area of coverage do not worry, visit our main London end of tenancy cleans page
Our experience tells us that many people neglect the move out cleaning clause in their tenancy contracts or underestimate its importance. The result is mounting tension with the property owners, nerve-wrecking looking for the right contractor in the last moment and pointless loss of energy and time. Anyclean can spare you all that. We have more than eighteen years of experience and outstanding reputation among landlords all around West London. Our cleaning brand has become synonymous of perfect results and serious, professional attitude, customer satisfaction and uncompromising standards of performance.
The advantages of our offer
- A comprehensive set of cleaning services for a thorough deep-clean treatment of your former residence.
- Affordable prices that start from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- Extremely short notice service – we will plan your procedure within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Some of the best cleaning specialists in West London.
- Powerful industrial-grade equipment and biodegradable cleaning components.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Constant communication with the property owners, adjusting our performance to their preferences and requirements.
- Uncompromising quality control.
- Non-stop availability – we work on National and Bank Holidays as well.
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer support.
We Serve Tenants and Landlords With Our Professional Check-Out Packages in the Following Areas
|Mayfair W1||Acton W3||Hanwell W7||Notting Hill W10|
|Marylebone W1||Chiswick W4||Boston Manor W7||Holland Park W11|
|Bayswater W2||Ealing W5||Kensington W8||Shepherds Bush W12|
|Paddington W2||Hammersmith W6||Maida Vale W9||West Ealing W13|
What can you expect from our service packages?
When you sign up for our services, we take the responsibility of thoroughly cleaning your home to perfection. It requires a deep treatment of all high-traffic areas and the most common problematic spots in the kitchen and the bathroom that usually pose the most serious sanitary hazard if not addressed properly. Our knowledge and experience help us recognize the cleaning challenges immediately and we can quickly choose the best method to solve them.
When we start an end of tenancy cleaning procedure, we have the following main chores in our task sheet:
- Thorough cleaning of all bathroom vanities – shelves, drawers, mirrors, shower curtain, sink, taps, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances (coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Oven deep-clean; removal of any grease, grime or rust.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Restocking all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
General cleaning chores
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, stools, tables) and sweeping underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and shelves.
- Garbage disposal.
If you make a quick survey on the end of tenancy cleaning market today, it will only confirm our opinion – Anyclean can offer you the best prices and quality of service. But it is not only the concrete prices – it is the fact that they are fixed and not a subject of change once you book us as your cleaning contractor. We have completely removed time of completion as a factor in price formation and concentrate instead on the total square footage of the residence and the number of rooms for treatment. This approach has allowed us to come up with the following price chart:
As you can see, there is no place for hidden charges or contract fees – you only pay for what you get!
*Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service. If you want us to take care of it, you will need to notify us when you book your procedure.
**Our cleaning teams need one parking spot for Anyclean’s vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, additional fees may apply.
The main reason we have become the number one end of tenancy cleaning provider in West London are the people who work for us. These young and motivated, hardworking professionals are on the cleaning frontline seven days per week, giving their best to deliver a perfect performance throughout every procedure. We back our working ethics with long years of experience, intrinsic knowledge on carpet, window, and home cleaning, and keeping in touch with the latest trends in our business.
Giving our staff members the chance to hone their skills and professional expertise is one of Anyclean’s main principles of success. We work closely with the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association to keep our training programs at the highest levels in the business.
Quality control policies
Every cleaning team includes a specially assigned supervisor who overlooks every single chore, down to the most negligible of details. We never make a compromise with the quality of the results we deliver and have retained the reputation of a trustworthy partner for well over a decade.
Furthermore, both the tenants and the property owners can voice their further requirements upon inspection after we finish. We guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction and if there are any problematic spots or details – we will come back and re-clean them, FREE OF CHARGE!
Cleaning equipment and materials
Anyclean works with the best manufactures and suppliers of industrial-grade cleaning equipment in the UK. The company keeps its arsenal well-updated, realizing all too well that the easiest way to improve our results is to arm our cleaners with the best tools available on the market.
Our team is strongly committed to green cleaning and we always prefer organic-based materials instead of the heavy chemical detergents.
“I love the fact that you make dealing a messy nuisance look so easy. If I had to deal with it myself, I would have gone berserk. And you spared me the never ending bickering of my landlord… Thank you!”
“A top-notch, excellent service! And considering the price I paid, this might have been one of the best home-related deals I’ve made in years!”
“I was seriously intending to try the end of tenancy cleaning on my own but a friend of mine advised me better and said I should try Anyclean. She knew better – instead of scrubbing and rubbing I had a nice afternoon out!”
Our area of operation
You can take advantage of our premium services in any residential area of West London, including:
- Hammersmith W6
- Hanwell W7
- Kensington W8
- Holland Park W8
- Maida Vale W9
- Ealing W5
- Notting Hill W11
- Marylebone W1
- Shepherds Bush W12
- Paddington W2
- Acton W3
- Chiswick W4
Get in touch
Call us on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment right away! You can also send us an email through the contact form and we will respond as soon as possible. Our call centre hours are:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.