Carpet Cleaning Aldersbrook E11
NCCA Approved Carpet Cleaning Company Aldersbrook
We are a professional cleaning company in Aldersbrook E11 operating since 1998. For our carpet cleaning service we use hot water extraction system and environmentally friendly cleaning products to deep clean carpets. We work with vetted and educated carpet technicians which is a good sign of our expertise. As a member of the NCCA, we are devoted to deliver quality and to satisfy all our existing and new customers.
Our Service at a Glance
- Fully equipped technicians
- NCCA trained cleaners
- Stainless carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Odours neutralisation
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
We Assess Carpet Fibers And Use Appropriate Cleaning Methods
Our company is experienced in cleaning even the finest fabrics and there is no job we can't do. We always pre-vacuum the carpeted areas to ensure all dry soils and any loose particles are removed. Depending on the type of your carpet, we will apply a product which is designed specifically for your type of carpet in order to give you the best of our Aldersbrook E11 service. The final step is to extract and rinse the carpet fibers, deodorise and groom the carpet for an extra freshness and fast drying.
Low Moisture Cleaning System
Our equipment is designed to revitalise the look of your carpet by deeply, safely and quickly removing all dirt, spots and bacteria from its fibers. This is the only way to completely extract all remaining cleaning solution, rinse and disinfect the carpet surface and base. The equipment allows the flow of the heat and water which makes it suitable for various types of carpets.
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our carpet cleaning Aldersbrook E11 technicians always check the final results to ensure your expectations have been met and your carpet looks fantastic. They provide outstanding service as we at Anyclean value our customers and we have employed the technicians who will be able to service you best. They are fully insured, qualified and experiencd in cleaning carpets regardless of their type.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for all our customers and for this reason our carpet cleaning service in Aldersbrook E11 comes with a 100% guarantee. Our experience and expertise guarantees we will give your home a new feel and freshness throughout, but if for some reason we have not met your needs, we will come back free of charge for a repeat clean.
Carpet cleaning Aldersbrook and the neighbouring areas:
- Cann Hall
- Forest Gate
- Hackney Marshes
- Little Ilford
- Manor Park
- South Woodford
- Temple Mills
- Upper Walthamstow
- Walthamstow Marshes
- West Ham
Did you know that in Aldersbrook E11 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Aldersbrook
End of Tenancy Cleaning Aldersbrook
Window Cleaning Aldersbrook
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Aldersbrook
- Aldersbrook is an Edwardian housing estate in northwest London that took its name from Alders Brook, a small tributary of the River Roding. Bounded by the City of London Cemetery and Crematorium to the east, Bush Wood to the west, Wanstead Park to the north and Aldersbrook Road to the south, this settlement is a desirable leafy place to live in a an otherwise dense urban borough. The greater body of the estate was built during the 1910’s, although there are small vicinities of more recent housing development. In 2002 Aldersbrook E11 was designated a Conservation area by Redbridge London Borough Council.
- Aldersbrook Bowling Club. It is a friendly lawn bowls club based at 34 Aldersbrook Road, in Wanstead Park. Established in 1919, the club currently has about 40 men and 18 women bowlers. It welcomes new members of all age and abilities, whether you are experienced or novice. Aldersbrook Bowling Club boasts an excellent social side along with providing first class bowling facilities. The year 2011 was perhaps the club’s most successful season, winning the Cordell Cup and the Jubilee Cup.
- St Gabriel’s Church. It is an Anglican Church on Aldersbrook Road in east London that has been serving the local community for over a century. Established in 1903, St Gabriel is first and foremost a parish church, and an important part of the community in which it has been set. The church was founded when the Bishop of Barking dedicated a new mission church to serve the growing population of the newly developed housing estate on a triangle of land that was then known as the Lower Forest area of Wanstead. Although the initial church was erected in 1903, the facility we see today was completed in 1914, replacing the original tin mission church. Designed and equipped to the highest standards and specifications, the present Church of St Gabriel is home to a large congregation that comprises people of all ages and backgrounds of this ethnically diverse north east area of London. Worshippers meet regularly on the site for private and public prayer, as well as to partake in a series of charity functions and other social events throughout the year.
- The name Aldersbrook is referred to an Edwardian housing estate located in North-East London and bounded by Aldersbrook Road to the south, Bush Wood to the west, Wansted Park to the north, and the City of London Cemetery and the Crematorium to the west. The area was named after the Alders Brook, a small tributary of the River Roding.
- One half of the area of Aldersbrook is in the postcode district of E11 and the other one in the E12.
- Aldersbrook is surrounded on all sides by open space or parkland, making it a preferred place to live in an otherwise crowded urban area of London.
- Aldersbrook Road and Northumberland Avenue have housing frontage built on the side of the Road, providing views over Wansted Park and Wansted Flats.
- Due to restrictive covenant, or probably reflecting the generally pro-temperance Edwardian era( when the estate was established), there are no public houses in the area.