Carpet Cleaning Anerley SE20
Anyclean Provides Carpet Cleaning in Anerley
We specialise in professional carpet cleaning in Anerley SE20 and we remove not only dirt, but contaminants which cause allergies too. We pre-inspect the carpet carefully, before we start treating it and before we leave, we make sure we have given the best possible cleaning.
Flexible Carpet Cleaning Appointments
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Before we clean each carpet, we pre inspect its condition and the material it is made of in order to choose the best cleaning method and the right chemicals. Unlike our competitors, we don't use one and a same way to clean your carpet, but instead we try to understand what care your carpet requires and we treat every carpet in Anerley SE20 according to its requirements.
For your convenience, we have published our price list to give you an idea about our charges for carpet cleaning and to assure you we offer a competitive service.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
High Quality Service
We use hot water extraction method to successfully remove all dirt from the carpet fibers and we also carry out specialist stain removal techniques on visible stains to make your carpet in Anerley SE20 look beautiful and clean. For additional freshness we also use deodoriser which makes our customers pleased with their soft flooring.
Equipment & Materials We Use
Before we take the decision to invest in the Prochem's machines, we conducted a market research. With their powerful motors, our machines are able to extract all of the dirt and bacteria stuck deep into the carpet fibers. Because of the high pressure, these machines are able to clean even the dirtiest carpet and leave it fresh and bright.
Reliable Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaning Anerley SE20 technicians are trained and vetted and they travel all around London to clean the carpets of all customers who have chosen Anyclean as their carpet cleaning provider. Their speiality is to treat carpets professionally and to take care of the floors of all our residential and commercial clients.
Our promise to our lovely customers is that we will treat their carpet individually in the best possible way to ensure customer satisfaction. We guarantee excellent results will be achieved at all times and we will listen to all your requirements. Should this all is not met, we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas upon request.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Anerley SE20, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Anerley and the neighbouring areas:
- Crystal Palace
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Park Langley
- Shortlands BR3
- South Norwood
- Upper Norwood
Did you know that in Anerley SE20 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Anerley Arms is one of the better pubs in the otherwise poor area for drinks. Located at 2 Ridsdale Road in Anerley SE20, this pub has a cosy wood and carpeted interior and is usually and quiet place. Anerley Arms is conveniently positioned to meet up the Anerley Train Station. This pub is hit among locals, offering great food and a nice selection of beer in a welcoming and friendly classic pub atmosphere. The pub is also an attractive place for Conan Doyle fans as it is mentioned in the “Norwood Builder” story when the ill-starred McFarlane stays here for a night.
- Crystal Palace Park is situated just 11 minutes from Anerley Railway Station. It is a Victorian-era park with a vast green area on the southern edge of London. Made up of several different and distinct areas including cultured gardens with fountains, the park has had many uses. It served as home to the Crystal Palace FC, the local cricket club and was even used for motorcycle racing. The Crystal Palace Park is home to the national Sports Centre and Crystal Palace Bowl – it is a sports stadium that is also used to host live music concerts. It also includes plenty of green space, sports pitches and lawns, as well as a café, farm and a dinosaur island, which is favourite for kids. The island has five dinosaur sculptures, erected by sculptor Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins, and hiding among the trees around the lake.
Some of the most notable residents of Anerley:
- Plumber Thomas Crapper (1836-1910), who was best known as the founder of Thomas Crapper & Co in London, on his retirement lived at 12 Thornsett Road.
- Poet, short story writer and novelist Walter John de la Mare (1873-1956). Probably best remembered for his works for children as well as for his poem “The Listeners”, he resided at 14 Thornsett Road in the 20s.
- Scottish James Busby (1801-1871), who was known as the “father “of Australian wine industry.
- Pioneer aviator, Air Commodore Arthur Wellesley Bigsworth (1885-19614) was born in Anerley. He had a distinguished military career in the service of the British armed forces.