Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Barnsbury N1
Anyclean offers affordable, reliable and profesional capret cleaning service in Barnsbury N1 and we guarantee your carpets will stay fresh and healthy for longer. With our dedicated service you will save time and money and will enjoy the long life of your carpets. We are experienced in cleaning carpets, fully insured and NCCA certified which is a proof of our professionalism.
Carpet Cleanng Specialists
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide carpet cleaning service at a short notice as we know accidents happen. The most efficient method of cleaning we use - hot water extraction - is able to lift dirt, stains from spillages or general wear and tear with no efforts.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
We always try to keep our prices down, making the service affordable for everyone. We don't charge extra for weekend appointments and we are happy to work late hours. Please check our carpet cleaning prices in Barnsbury N1 below or call 020 7099 6964 for more details.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
We Move Light Furniture
Before we commence each carpet cleaning service in Barnsbury N1, we move the light furniture to make more room to clean. The whole carpeted area is thoroughly vacuumed by a powerful industrial vacuum cleaner which removes a large amount of the dried dirt. Then with the use of our professional machines, we pre spray the carpet, to make it ready of the spot treatment. After all visible marks have been removed, we clean every square inch of your carpet to make it clean and fresh.
Equipment & Products
The equipment we use has been carefully selected to provide ultimate results for your carpet. There are various carpet cleaning machines available on the market, but making the best choice guarantees not only exceptional quality, but also the customer satisfaction and the good reputation for our company in Barnsbury N1.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
We use the top carpet cleaners in Barnsbury N1 who are fully insured and qualified. The certificated they hold for a provision of carpet cleaning services combined with their long cleaning experience demonstrate their dedication to the carpet cleaning industry and their willingness to please our customers.
We guarantee a prompt, reliable and immaculate carpet cleaning Barnsbury N1 service by attemping each stain on your carpet and going over every part of the garpet no matter whether the dirt is visible or not. With our specialised equipment and efficient cleaning products, we provide excellent service, but if you are still not satisfied, we will come back free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Barnsbury and the neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Cambridge Heath
- Camden Town
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Hackney Central
- Hackney N1
- Hackney E8
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Highbury Fields
- Kings Cross
- Kings Cross
- Lisson Grove
- London Fields
- Newington Green
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Stamford Hill N16
- Stoke Newington
- Tufnell Park N7
Did you know that in Barnsbury N1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Barnsbury
End of Tenancy Cleaning Barnsbury
Window Cleaning Barnsbury
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Barnsbury
- Thornhill Square and Thornhill Crescent near Barnsbury are two green spaces located in the London Borough of Islington and adjacent to one another. They form a large garden square that includes playground and herbaceous borders. The Thornhill Square and Thornhill Crescent Gardens also consist of shrub and rose beds, annual bedding display, rare native black poplar tree, and mature London plane trees, which are approximately 250 years old.
- Located at 70-72 Barnsbury Road N1, the Young Actors Theatre in capacity is a school of theatre. It supports young talented children by providing them with great facilities and teaching in the art of acting. The name of this venue however suggests that there is also a theatre on the site. It specialises in drama classes and workshops, and hosts many productions by its young artists.
Some of the most noted people associated with Barnsbury N1 are:
- Film, stage and television actor Samuel Barnett (born 1980).
- Former Prime Minister and politician from the British Labour Party, Anthony Charles Lynton “Tony” Blair (born 1953), who lived at 1 Richmond Crescent in Barnsbury.
- Composer, conductor and pianist Edward Benjamin Britten, Baron Britten of Aldeburgh (1913-1976), who lived at 99 Offord Road, Barnsbury N1.
- Scottish film, television and stage actor Kenneth Cranham (born 1944).
- Rock, blues and soul singer Chris Farlowe (born 1940).
- Actor Sir Ian Holm (born 1931), who is best known for his stage work and many film roles lived Belitha Villas, Barnsbury N1.
- Tenor singer Sir Peter Neville Luard Pears (1910-1986), who lived in Offord Road, Barnsbury.
- Artist and watercolour painter Thomas Hosmer Shepherd (1792-1864) lived in Batchelor Street, Barnsbury.
- Painter and printmaker Walter Richard Sickert (1860-1942), who lived at 14 Barnsbury Park.
- Comedy actress Susan Georgina “Su” Pollard (born 1949).
- Dramatist Caryl Churchill (born 1938), who is best known for her use of non-naturalistic and feminist themes lived in Barnsbury since 1965.