Carpet Cleaning Battersea SW8
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in Battersea
Anyclean is a leading carpet cleaning provider in Battersea SW8 and as a professional cleaning company, we use powerfulcleaning equipment and efficient cleaning products to clean the caprets of all our customer in the area perfectly. For over a decade we have been gaining experience in cleaning carpets and today we do it betted than our competitors just starting in the business.
Instant Results Guaranteed
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We know that charging high prices do not attract customers and for this reason we have set our prices to be affordable and reasonable and all of the customers to be able to use our service. Please check our carpet cleaning Battersea SW8 price list below to get an idea how much it is likely to cost your carpet cleaning, but for an accurate quote, please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Any Type of Carpet Fibers Treated
Before we commence cleaning your carpet in Battersea SW8, we examine the condition and the type of the fibers your carpet is made of and our technician decides what products to use in order to remove all visible marks as well as the dirt and dust stuck deep into the carpet.
Equipment & Products We Use
We clean the carpets using a high pressure machines which easily remove grime and bacteria from the carpet fibers without causing any damages. With the highers suction capabilities of our equipment, a large amount of the water is extracted as part of the cleaning process and your carpet needs just few hours to get completely dry.
Having completed many years of experience in cleaning carpets for residential customers and local businesses in Battersea SW8, our carpet cleaners achieve the results our competitors are unable to accomplish. They are NCCA certified and they attend regular courses to keep themselves updated.
We are dedicated in providing a high quality service in Battersea SW8 and we will not tolerate a carpet cleaning which does not satisfy the criteria and the standards of the NCCA. Should you are not entirely pleased with the service we have provided, we will come back free of charge and further clean the disputable areas.
Carpet cleaning Battersea and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaners in Battersea
- Carpet Cleaners in Bermondsey
- Brixton SW9
- Carpet Cleaners in Clapham
- Clapham Junction
- Carpet Cleaners in Kennington
- Carpet Cleaners in Knightsbridge
- Carpet Cleaners in Lambeth
- Nine Elms
- Carpet Cleaners in Oval
- Carpet Cleaners in Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaners in Sloane Square
- Carpet Cleaners in South Lambeth
- Carpet Cleaners in Southwark
- Carpet Cleaners in Stockwell
- Carpet Cleaners in Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaners in Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaners in Victoria
- Carpet Cleaners in Westminster
Did you know that in Battersea SW8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Some of the most popular attractions in the area of Battersea:
- Battersea Arts Centre. Situated in Lavender Hill, the Battersea Arts Centre is the country’s second largest arts centre. Each year the centre attracts over one quarter of a million visitors, as well as playing host to over 1,000 performances. Carrying many of London’s best fringe productions, it also one of the best off-West End theatres in London. Housed in a Grade II listed building which was the town hall, here you can enjoy everything from stand-up comedy to opera. Battersea Arts Centre also includes performance, exhibition and workshop spaces, as well as a bookshop and a cafe bar area.
- Battersea High Street Market. Located in the heart of Battersea, at the crossroads between York Road that leads out of London and close to the main railway interchange at Clapham Junction, this market is an institution in South London. The site has had significance as a trading place for centuries and after recent renovation works, now it hosts one of the finest fruit & vegetable markets in the area every weekend. Much of the produce at the Battersea High Street Market comes direct from the nearby New Covent Garden Market.
- Battersea Park. Situated in Battersea Park Road, it is one of the largest and most attractive inner city parks in London. Set beside the River Thames Battersea Park is very popular with locals and tourists alike. It comprises a small zoo, boating lake, cultured gardens and large grass areas which are designed for sports, fetes and fairs during the summer months. Regular music and charity events are also held in the park. Battersea Park is a peaceful and relaxing spot through the autumn and winter, and extremely popular with joggers and dog walkers.
- Clapham Junction Shopping Centre. It is relatively a small and compact shopping centre, located immediately adjacent to Clapham Junction Railway Station on the border between Clapham and Battersea. Clapham Junction Shopping Centre has a great deal of interesting shops and stores, offering a very diverse range of goods. From clothes, basic grocery supplies, books and magazines to technology and jewellery. There are also a couple of fine restaurants and cafes on the site of the shopping centre.