First-class Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park NW3
Top-tier Carpet Washing For Your NW3 Home And Business
Our NCCA-certified carpet cleaners are working non-stop for your comfort in Belsize Park
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic carpet care - one-off, regular, and post-tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing - hot water extraction for business premises
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Most Trustworthy Carpet Care Pick In NW3?
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- One of the most comprehensive portfolios you can find on the market
Home Carpet Cleaning
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for Belsize Park homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in NW3!
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Armchairs, stools, sofas, or curtains - they all need their fair share of cleaning and stain removal. Anyclean provides it at affordable rates and outstanding quality!
At the first signs of dust-mite infestation, call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will send one of our hot water extraction experts to remove them from your bedroom!
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Belsize Park?
- Regular carpet washing for a small local business at Belsize Ave, Belsize Park, London NW3 4AG.
- One-off domestic carpet cleaning at Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London NW3 4RU.
- Mattress steam washing at Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, London NW3 3EL.
- Sofa, ottomans, and armchairs cleaning at England's Ln, Belsize Park, London NW3 4TG.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Specialists
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Fortis Green
- Carpet Cleaning Frognal
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet Cleaning Harringay
- Carpet Cleaning Highgate
- Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Neasden
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden NW2
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
"The best carpet cleaning experience I've had in years. The guys arrived sharp on time and went straight to work, and the results - oh, what can I say about the results! Simply excellent!"
M. Stewart, Glenloch Rd, Belsize Park, London NW3 4BG
Did You Know That...?
- Belsize Park is located in North West London and is a lively area with pubs, restaurants and cafes. The area is often visited by celebrities like Kate Moss, Chris Moyles, Jeremy Edwards and many more. The nearest tube station is Belsize Park on Northern Line as well as Kentish Town, Chalk Farm and Hampstead Heath.
- Belsize Park NW3 is a northwest London suburb and residential area within the London Borough of Camden. It is located between Hampstead, Gospel Oak, Primrose Hill and Swiss Cottage.
- There are three local shopping areas in Belsize Park: Belsize Village, Haverstock Hill and England’s Lane. These feature a number of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- There is a small nature reserve in the area of Belsize Park. Belsize Wood Local Nature Reserve is overwhelmingly woodland situated between the Russell Nurseries Estate, off Haverstock Hill, and Lawn Road. Now owned by the London Borough of Camden, the site used to belong to British Rail. The reserve includes: foxes, hedgehogs and squirrels, many birds such as woodpeckers, song thrush, robins, chaffinch, wood pigeons, blackbirds, goldcrests and more, while the fauna is presented by many plants and trees, including green oakanet, dog rose, woody nightshade, red campion, feverfew, wild strawberry, elder, oak, sycamore, guilder and hawtorn.
- Belsize Park is home of one of the oldest rugby clubs in London. Formed in 1860, Belsize Park Rugby Club is London’s most central rugby club. They play their games out of Regents Park.
Belsize park famous residents:
- American actress Gwyneth Paltrow (born 1972).
- Singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Christopher Martin (born 1977).
- Professional model Kate Moss (born 1974).
- Actor, comedian and television presenter Alexander Armstrong (born 1970).
- Journalist, newsreader and television presenter Fiona Elizabeth Bruce (born 1964)
- Actress Helena Bonham Carter (born 1966).
- American film director Tim Burton (born 1958).
- Sudanese-British television and radio journalist Zeinab Badawi (born 1959).
- Italian chef and television personality Gino D’Acampo (born 1976).
- Trinidadian-British actor Don Warrington (born 1951).
- Actor, comedian, writer, film director and producer Simon Pegg (born 1970).
- Comedian, actor, voice artist, musician and director James Hugh Calum Layrie (born 1959).
- Stage and screen actor Sean Bean (born 1959).
- Actress and singer Kate Elizabeth Winslet (born 1975).
- Musician, singer-songwriter Liam Gallagher (born 1972), who is best known as the former frontman of the band Oasis.
- Liam’s brother and former lead guitarist, occasional lead singer and principal songwriter of Oasis, Noel Gallagher (born 1967).
- Actor, film producer and director Jude Law (born 1972).
- Musician, composer and multi-instrumentalist Matthew James Bellamy (born 1978).
- American actress Kate Hudson (born 1979).
- German musician and actor Herbert Grцnemeyer (born 1956).
- Author essayist and playwright Fay Weldon (born 1931).