Carpet Cleaning Borough SE1
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Borough
We have established relationship with residential and business customers in Borough SE1 who we have already pleased with our high standard carpet cleaning service. Started back in 1998, today Anyclean has a large number of regular customers for carpet cleaning and we undertake every job with care and respect. For your convenience our service is available seven days a week.
Fully Insured Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Using various carpet cleaning and maintenance methods, we offer comprehensive carpet cleaning service suitable for all carpet types. We always listen to your requirements and provide you with the best ever carpet cleaning experience combined with a 100% guarantee on the results.
To check our prices, please have a look at the price list below. We haven't increased our prices for years, but we do a lot every day to further improve the quality of carpet cleaning Borough SE1 we deliver.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We really value our customers and we always aim to provide them with exceptional service. Our technicians are proficient in treating carpets and they know exactly what is best for your type of carpet in order to leave it fresh and clean. Our service in Borough SE1 is irreplaceable as it offers great value for money.
Equipment & Products
Using a very powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products, our carpet cleaners in Borough SE1 also apply advanced techniques which help them achieve excellent results when cleaning carpets. A very important aspect of the carpet cleaning service is the use of equipment which is able to lift all knd of dirt from the carpet fibers and for this reason, we have invested in the best cleaning equipment available on the market.
Our Cleaning Technicians
All our carpet cleaners in Borough SE1 have a proven background of being professional, courteous and hard working. They undertake every carpet cleaning job with a smile and they treat every carpet with care and respect, aiming to meet the requirements of our customers.
We put all our efforts to satisfy every client we service and we can't admit an unacceptable standard of cleaning. If you believe that one of our technicians failed to provide the service which you are supposed to get, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7099 6964 and we will send him back to rectify the issues.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Borough SE1 please send us an enquiry or call us on 020 7099 6964.
Carpet Cleaning Borough and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Mile End
- Nine Elms
- Sloane Square
- South Lambeth
- St Pauls
- Surrey Quays
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Borough SE1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Borough
Window Cleaning Borough
End of tenancy Cleaning Borough
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Borough
- The Clink Prison Museum. Situated at 1 Clint Street in Borough SE1, on the site where the London estate of the Bishops of Winchester was once, this museum displays the history of the “original” Clint Prison and the Bankside Brothers. Clint Prison was one of the first prisons built in Britain and held people whose crimes ranged from being in debt to murders and being accused of practicing the “wrong faith”. The museum’s exhibition area consists of 5,000 square feet and includes realistic scenes from the goal and the forms of punishments used on the prisoners. It is a fine recreation of the harsh environment that prisoners had to endure, while serving their sentences.The Clint Prison Museum is also available for private hire, such as for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events and conferences.
- Bankside Gallery. Located at 43 Hopton Street in the area of SE1, it is renowned as the home of the Royal Watercolour Society and the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, which are the world’s oldest societies of their kind. The Bankside Gallery displays changing exhibitions of contemporary watercolour and print works, accompanied with varied events organised in conjunction with exhibitions. It also runs a full education programme covering aspects of expression and practical advice.
- Golden Hinde. Located in Pickfords Wharf, it is a recreation of the galleon ship, with whom Sir Francis Drake completed the second-ever circumnavigation of the world between 1577 and 1580. The ship was rebuilt as a museum in 1973, offering guided tours by staff dressed in historic costume and outfits. Although it is fully functional and even has clocked up a few miles, the vessel is permanently moored near Clink Street Prison. Visitors of the Golden Hinde are welcomed to stay on the ship overnight and get a perfect impression of what the life of a crew member would be back then in the Tudor times. They can get involved helping staff with their regular duties and learn about navigation and gunnery.