Carpet Cleaning Brent Park NW10
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company Brent Park
We at Anyclean try to find a way to make your home a cleaner place to stay and we know that clean carpets matter. For more than twelve years our family owned business has grown up significantly and we service all London areas including Brent Park NW10. We have spent years to learn how to use the most advanced carpet cleaning techniques to make your home healthier.
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can't be beaten on prices for the exclusive cleaning we provide. You can check what we charge from the price list below, but to schedule an appointment in Brent Park NW10 please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Affordable & Reliable Service
To protect your family from allergies and other health issues, we recommend you clean your carpets at least every year. Although you vacuum your carpets regularly, the professional hot water extraction method that we use washes the carpet fibers by extracting all the dirt and bacteria which a regular vacuum cleaner is unable to remove.
Equipment We Use
Carpet cleaning is a process which involves washing the carpet fibers and the carpet base where dirt and pollutants stuck after a certain period of time. For this reason a very powerful machine is needed to thoroughly clean and disinfect the carpet and we have invested in the most advanced machines.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaners
To succeed in the battle with the dirt and the bacteria stuck into the carpet fibers, our carpet cleaning Brent Park NW10 technicians have attended a range of professional carpet cleaning courses where they have mastered sophisticated techiques. Our cleaners are highly motivated, reliable and friendly and you will convinc yourself only if you meet them. Call 020 7099 6964 and book your carpets to be professionally treated by one of our specialists.
With our good reputation across Brent Park NW10, we can't accept to leave even a single customer dissatisfied with our service. If you have found something wrong during or after the cleaning, do not hesitate to get back to us - your opinion is important for us and will help us improve our service. We will send one of our carpet cleaners back free of charge to rectify the issues and restore your faith in our company.
Carpet cleaning Brent Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- North Wembley
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Sudbury Hill
- The Hyde
- Wembley Central
- Wembley Park
- West Acton
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- White City
- Willesden NW10
Did you know that in Brent Park NW10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Brent Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Brent Park
Window Cleaning Brent Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brent Park
- Settled very close to St Raphael’s Estate and Neasden, Brent Park NW10 is an area of northwest London in the London Borough of Brent. The area hosts IKEA store and Tesco superstore, as well as currently the largest Mandir Temple outside India- the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, or simply called the Neasden Teple.
- Inaugurated on August 20, 1995 by Pramukh Swami Maharaj, BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London is a real masterpiece of Indian stonework and craftsmanship, full with its towering while smooth domes and complex marble pillars, all created on ancient Vedic principles of art and architecture. The temple is dedivated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan, whose fifth spiritual successor, His Holiness Pramukh Swami Maharaj, is also the Mandir’s founder and the spiritual leader of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha.
- Brent Museum, situated on High Road in Willesden Green Library Centre is a free public museum and the only artist-led gallery in Brent. Re-launched in December 2005 and exhibiting work by local, national and international artists, the gallery provides an outlet for creativity, artistic expression and exchange of artistic ideas.
- Neasden Temple (BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir). Located at 105-119 Brentfield Roar NW10 it is the first traditional Hindu Mandir temple in Europe. It was completely built in 1995 and is currently the largest Mandir outside India. The construction of the temple took three years, 2,820 tonnes of Bulgarian limestone, 2,000 tonnes of Italian marble and 1,500 craftsmen. The result is a stunning building with marble pillars that stands out amidst other remarkable buildings of the Capital’s skyline. Inside the temple there are walls filled with motives of gods, lavish thrones, nicely carved pillars and other beautifully ornate details. The Neasden Temple is used a place for worship for those of the Hindu faith, and also includes the permanent exhibition “Understanding Hinduism”. The exhibition consists of over 3,000 square feet and features a series of paintings and craftwork. There is also a restaurant on the site of the temple where you can have some vegetarian curries, yoghurts, chutneys and other traditional Indian snacks. Neasden Temple is free to visit and also plays host to a number of activities and events such as Diwali celebrations, workshops, lectures, educational activities and sporting events.
- Willesden New Cemetery. Situated in Franklyn Road NW10, the cemetery is owned and managed by the London Borough of Brent and includes the Willesden Civilian war memorial. The memorial is a tribute to local civilian people who died during the World War II. Although the cemetery’s name may suggest a considerably new development, the Willesden New Cemetery was actually laid back in 1891.
- The College of North West London, in Dudden Hill Lane in Willesden NW10, is also situated close to Brent Park. It is a large college of further and higher education with approximately 14,000 students studying on over 300 full-time and part-time classes. The College consists of three campuses located at Willesden, Kilburn and Wembley Park. The Willesden Centre features a new state-of-the-art Technology block and boasts a prestigious School of the Arts. HE courses at the College of North West London include NHDs, foundation degrees and post-graduate teacher training programmes.