Carpet Cleaning Brompton SW3
Affordable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Brompton
Anyclean was established in 1998 as a small cleaning company and since them we have gained valuable experience in Brompton SW3 area. The great service we offer and our extensive experience are the key for our success and the strong relationship with our satisfied residential and commercial customers. If you want to have a healthy and clean carpet, call 020 7099 6964 and one of our proficient technicians will sparkle clean your floor.
Stain Removal & Protection
- Professionally equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Please check our rates for carpet cleaning in Brompton SW3 below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a free estimate to have your carpets profesionally cleaned.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Deep Carpet Cleaning Brompton Service
Anyclean is specialised in treating all types of carpet materials including wool, nylon, olefin, polyester and sisal. We are also capable to treat special fibred carpets with a dry cleaning method. We understand that replacing the carpet isa very costly experienc and we have a solution for your worn carpet. Carpet cleaning extends the life of the carpets by extracting dirt and bacteria from the base of the carpet which is just one of the reasons why our services are so popular in Brompton SW3.
Eco Friendly Products
As a professional carpet cleaning Brompton SW3 company we use only high quality equipment capable to deal with any problem on the carpets. In combination with our qualified cleaners the results are exceptional. With the machines which we use, we assure you that the carpets are usable a couple of hours after the treatment and they will look bright and fresh again.
Fully Trained Staff
As we have the most experienced and qualified carpet cleaners in Brompton SW3, we guarantee a full customer satisfaction. They are travelling all around London with our company's vans so you can be sure that they will come on time and will do a great service at the most convenient time for you. Our services are available 7 days a week to suit around your schedule and to ensure minimum disruption to your committments.
Fully Insured & Guaranteed Service
We have always been providing excellent carpet cleaning services in Brompton SW3 and we have made so many customers pleased. In case you are not completely satisfied with the final results, we wil be glad to come back and rectify the problem free of charge to ensure you are one of our happy customers.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning in Battersea
- Carpet Cleaning in Belgravia
- Carpet Cleaning in Chelsea
- Carpet Cleaning in Knightsbridge
- Carpet Cleaning in Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaning in Sloane Square
- Carpet Cleaning in South Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning in Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaning in Victoria
- Carpet Cleaning in West Brompton
- Carpet Cleaning in Westminster
- Carpet Cleaning in Worlds End
Did you know that in Brompton SW3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brompton
What is in the Area ...
- Brompton Bar & Grill, situated at 243 Brompton Road in the SW3 area, is a jazzy neighbourhood restaurant with 20 stylish seats. It has dimly lit dining hall featured with Deco lamps, a large zinc bar, and an electric collection of cartoon and modern artworks. The venue also has it own basement bar which hosts live jazz performances, including the Brompton trio, James Mullen and Jackson Scott. The Brompton Bar & Grill is the perfect location sophisticated soirees, dates and dinner parties.
- Royal Brompton Hospital is UK’s largest specialist heart and lung centre. Located in Sydney Street, Brompton SW3, this hospital is a national and international leader in the treatment of heart and lung disease. Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare staff are specialists in their field, and provided with some of the most complicated heart and lung surgery equipment. Royal Brentford Hospital has more than 1600 staff, 4 catheter laboratories, 5 operating theatres, 295 beds. It is the only specialist heart and lung clinic in England that treats both children and adults.
- Although the main church in the area of Brompton is officially called the Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, it is better known among locals as Brompton Oratory. Located in Brompton Road, it is London’s second largest Roman Catholic church. The church was designed by Herbert Gribble and built in 1884, with the faзade and the majestic doom added later in 1890.
Some of the most noted people berried in Brompton Cemetery include:
- Chess master Johannes Hermann Zukertorf (1842-1888).
- Writer and antiquarian Thomas Wright (1810-1877).
- Textile manufacturer and a leading figure in patent reform Bennet Woodcroft (1803-1879).
- Cricketer John Wisden (1826-1884).
- General Sir William Fenwick Williams, 1st Baronet (1800-1883).
- Medical professor Sir Thomas Spencer Wells, 1st Baronet (1818-1897). He was surgeon to Queen Victoria.
- Actor, manager and dramatist Benjamin Nottingham Webster (1797-1882).
- British army officer Major General Sir Andrew Scott Waugh (1810-1878).
- Naval architect Sir Philip Watts (1846-1926).
- Composer and organist Thomas Attwood Walmisley (1814-1856).
- Artist Edward Alesander Wadsworth (1889-1949).
- Early railway engineer Charles Blacker Vignoles (1793-1875).
- Actor, playwright and song writer Walter Brandon Thomas (1848-1914).