Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury NW6
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Brondesbury
We are a cleaning company providing a range of cleaning services in Brondesbury NW6 including cartpet and rug cleaning. As an accredited member of NCCA, our carpet cleaning technicians have undertaken a carpet cleaning course and have been allowed to provide carpet cleaning service after they have met the required standard. Along with the compulsory training, our carpet cleaners stay up to date with the latest advances of the carpet cleaning industry.
Our Service at a Glance
- Prompt carpet cleaning service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Committed to Perfection
While we use the most effective and safe cleaning products to clean your carpet, you can stay relaxed that your carpet is in safe hands. We will treat all visible marks and we promise to everything possible to extract all the dirt and allergens from your carpet and we will stay as long as necessary to complete the service.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Using machines to provide a hot water extraction service, we are one of the best carpet cleaning companies in Brondesbury NW6. With our powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products, we deep clean your carpet by extracting the dirt and the bacteria trapped into the carpet fibers.
NCCA Trained Cleaners
The carpet cleaning technicians we employ are highly motivated, experienced and friendly. They have been properly trained and vetted and they undertake every carpet cleaning service in Brondesbury NW6 willingly. They will be able to come and clean your carpets in the most convenient day and time for you and they will come fully equipped and uniformed.
We are so committed to customers satisfaction that we are confident you will never be disappointed from our service if you choose us as your carpet cleaning Brondesbury provider. If after the service, you feel that we failed to satisfy your requirements, we will come back free of charge to further clean your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Brondesbury and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- South Hampstead
- St Johns Wood
- Swiss Cottage
- West Hampstead
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Brondesbury NW6 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Brondesbury
End of Tenancy Cleaning Brondesbury
Window Cleaning Brondesbury
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brondesbury
Places of Interest in Brondesbury...
- Quality Maitrise Hotel London on Kilburn High Road in Maida Vale in North London is 17 minutes from Brondesbury Overground Station and just within a short walking distance from Kilburn Park Tube Station. It is a 4-star hotel with 50superbly appointed guestrooms, which are all fitted to the highest specification, great food and excellent service. The Quality Maitrise hotel offers value for money and it is a great place to eat or have a drink, whether you visit London for business or pleasure.
- For those in the area of Brondesbury NW6 who enjoy theatre performances, Tricycle Theatre on Kilburn High Road is just 3 minutes from Brondesbury Overground station. The theatre specialise in new work with political themes and is recognised as a pioneer of verbatim theatre. Found in 1980, then rebuilt after a devastating fire in 1978 and after few more recent expansions, now the venue has a 230 seat theatre, in addition to smaller/workshop space, a workshop room, a cinema, an art gallery and a café-bar.
- The Cock Tavern Theatre is one of the most famed entertainment venues in the area. Situated at 125 Kilburn High Road, about 10 minutes from the Brondesbury Overground Station, since it was opened in 2009 this theatre has been standing a fascinating programme of fringe theatre productions. Leaded by the dedicated artist Adam Spreadbury – Maher, the Cock specialises on new writing in the English Language from all over the world and has earned some very prestigious awards. This includes the Empty Space and a Time Out Critics Choice awards, as well as the Dan Crawford Pub Theatre Award.
- Brondesbury College. It is an Independent Secondary School for boys aged 11 to 16, located at 8 Brondesbury Park NW6. Brondesbury College is managed by Islamia School Limited and was opened in 1996 in a building that was used to house Islamia Primary School which relocated to a larger premises to cover the needs of a bigger Islamic educational venue down on Salusbury Road. Today Brondesbury College offers a balanced curriculum, embracing the traditional English curriculum combined with selected Islamic subjects. The school regularly achieves top GCSE results and has won Regional and National awards for its work hire.
- The North London Tavern is a fascinating British restaurant situated at 375 Kilburn High Road. Step inside this lively dining venue and you will find the bedrock of Kilburn’s creative and diverse community. It has a relaxing atmosphere and the décor is a chic mix of chandeliers, old wood-panelled bar and old leather Chesterfield sofas. The menu at the North London Tavern is a hit among locals and some of its specials include the poached smoked haddock; the braised shin of beef in red wine; and the courgette fritters with olive salsa.