Carpet Cleaning Canons Park HA8
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Canons Park HA8
We are a cleaning company with a good reputation across Canons Park HA8 and we employ some of the most qualified technicians in the industry. We use the latest equipment to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning expereince they may have. Call us today on 020 71005498 to find out more about our carpet cleaning service.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Canons Park HA8
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Low moisture process reducing drying times
- Hot water extraction system
- Bio-degradable, non-toxic cleaning method
- Anti-static treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Carpet odours neutralisation
- Bacteria, dust and allergens removal
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained, vetted and experienced technicians
As part of our team, each carpet cleaner has been trained and vetted. In order to provide a carpet cleaning Canons Park HA8 at a high level, each cleaner has attended training courses and has satisfied the requirements of the NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association, which is the only one nationally recognised trade dedicated to the professional carpet cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Canons Park and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"Anyclean’s carpet cleaning technician was very prompt and he did an outstanding job. We booked cleaning for a white carpet that was very dirty. The cleaner pre-treated it and then cleaned it with a professional steaming machine twice to ensure that every single stain is completely removed. Now the carpet looks way better and it smells fresh." - Ms. Sophia T., Canons Park
"I am extremely satisfied with the work Anyclean did to our carpet. Everything was great, from booking to the cleaning process. Now my carpet, which hasn’t been treated professionally for a long time, looks fabulous." - Mr. Tom B., Canons Park
"Outstanding job at a reasonable price. Anyclean’s service is reliable and efficient. Their cleaners are committed and always meet our cleaning demands." - Ms. Jennifer P., Canons Park
- Canons Park HA8 is an affluent residential suburb located in the north-west part of the London Borough of Harrow, east of Wealdstone, west of Edgwere, and south of Stanmore.
- The term ‘canons’ is referred to the canons of monks of the Augustinian priory of St Bartholomew in Smithfield, who held the manor of Stanmore until the Reformation.
- The suburb is largely situated on the site of Canons, which is a magnificent early eighteenth century country estate, developed between 1713 and 1725, by James Brydges who was the First Duke of Chandos.
- Canon Drive, in Edgwere runs through the original path of the entrance to the Cannons estate, keeping the two large pillars which acted as gateposts where it met the Edgware Road. The remnants of another carriageway running from Cannons can be traced through Canons Park in the direction of Whitchurch Lane.