Carpet Cleaning Church End N3
Accredited Carpet Cleaning Company Church End
Anyclean services residential and commercial clients in Church End N3 and the neighbouring areas. We are one of the top carpet cleaning services provider in the whole of London. The service we provide is at a professional level as our carpet cleaning technicians use the most powerul and efficient carpet cleaning equipment. The service you get from us is 100% guaranteed and insured.
The Services We Offer
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Price List
At Anyclean we will provide you with the best possible price and we will come to clean your carpet in Church End N3 in the most suitable time for you. To get a quote and arrange an appointment, please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Efficient Cleaning Service
Before we start cleaning your carpet, we make a full inspection to check its condition and we will inform you on any stains which may be permanent. With our specialised equipment we spray heated water with added chemicals to clean the carpet and then with the powerful suction system we extract the dissolved dirt. We apply the same process for all our customers in Church End N3.
Powerful System and Products
We know you might be concerned whether we use the right cleaning equipment for your type of carpet. The answer is - yes, as we invest in the most powerful and efficient cleaning equipment which guarantees successful removal of soil and bacteria from the carpet fibers. This equipment is the best one currently available on the market and has successfully helped a large number of residents in Church End N3.
Sadly, there are companies on the market which offer a professional carpet cleaning Church End N3 without educating their staff. We at Anyclean are different - we start with intensive training on our technicians and only after they gain the necessary practical experience, they have the chance to clean the carpets of our customers.
We encourage our customers to give us their feeback at the end of our service and if they happen to be not entirely satisfied, we will further clean their carpets. We value our customers and their positive response is our main goal.
To book a carpet cleaning in Church End N3, please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning Church End and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Cross
- East Finchley
- Finchley Central
- Fortis Green
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Mill Hill
- North Finchley
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in Church End N3 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Church End
End of Tenancy Cleaning Church End
Window Cleaning Church End
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Church End
Interesting Stuff About Church End...
- Church End, or also known as Finchley Central, is a suburban development in Finchley in the London Borough of Barnet located 7 miles north-northwest of Charing Cross. Like much of the Finchley district, the Church End N3 area has a large Jewish population and is noted as the home of the Sternberg Centre. Located at 80 East End Road, Church End N3, the centre is home to the Movement for Reform Judaism as well as many other organisations. Sternberg Centre was found by Leo Baeck College and the Akiva School in 1981 and today it continues to be the largest Jewish community centre in Europe.
- The area was given this name in 1683. Church End id formed from the Middle English words “churche” and “ende”, meaning “district by the church”. The name is also referred to the parish church of Finchley- St Mary.
- Regents Park Road is the major road in the area of Church End running on a south-north axis from the North Circular Road to the point where it reaches the road bridge at Finchley Central Tube Station, where the name changes to Ballards Lane.
- The ancient district around St Mary’s Church is the heart of the area, where the impressive tower of Pardes House Primary School is a key landmark.
- Ballards Lane is close to the station and is also a host of a retail district with some Victorian and Edwardian shopping parade as well as modern shopping venues such as Tesco.
- Avenue House. Situated at 17 East End Road in Church End N3, it is an imposing, Grade II listed mid Victoria mansion that comprises extensive grounds, which were beautifully landscaped by Robert Marnock. Originally held by the Bishop of London, the site of the Avenue House has a rich and varied history. In the early 13th century the land was commissioned by the Knights Templars and was known as the Temple Croft Fields. Then, from 1312 it belonged to the Knights Hospitallers – also a powerful Christian group, until their lands were taken by Henry Vii in 1540. Today this fascinating building provides the ideal venue for private functions, such as weddings, birthday parties, conferences and business meetings.
- Royal Air Force Museum London is also located close to the area of Church End N3. Situated in Grahame Park Way in Hendon, the RAF Museum, as it is also called, has several hundred thousand objects. These range in size from aircraft to lapel badges, and exploring over a hundred years of aviation history. The museum comprises a world-class collection of over 100 full-sized aircrafts, helicopters, fighters and bombers, which are all on display. The museum includes the Aeronauts Interactive Centre that offers hand-on entertainment and education for all visitors and the. There is also a café and a licensed restaurant on the site of the Royal Air Force Museum, where visitors are welcome to refresh and relax in a friendly atmosphere.