Carpet Cleaning Church End NW10
A Leading Carpet Cleaning Company in Church End
We at Anyclean make sure our clients receiv the highest standard of service when it comes to carpet cleaning in Church End NW10. We use the professional carpet cleaning equipment and products manufactured by Prochem and achieve excellence when cleaning carpets. The highly trained and crtified carpet cleaning technicians put a lot of efforts to please every customer they service.
Your Best Choice Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Although we keep our prices low, it does not mean the service is not at a high level. We still send the most qualified and experienced cleaners in Church End NW10 who use very powerful cleaning equipment to provide the carpet cleaning service, but we would like to make our services available to a larger group of people.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Please check our price list or call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
The Carpet Cleaning Process
We start with a thorough vacuuming in order to extract a large amount of the dried dirt. Then we pre-spray the carpet to dissolve the remaining dirt from the carpet fibers and we treat each stain individually until it is completely removed. We continue with a deep clean of the carpeted area with one of our powerful machines and the cleaning products. This is the best carpet cleaning Church End method of treatment which will leave your carpet in an immaculate condition.
Kids and Pets Safe Cleaning Products
We only use the very best carpet cleaning products and equipment manufactured by leaders in the industry. As a company with a good reputation in Church End NW10, we can not accept products which don't do the job right and we will continue to invest in the most modern carpet cleaning machines and chemicals.
Experienced Carpet Cleaners
We understand that when the time comes to clean your carpets, you need someone who knows how to clean them. We spend a lot to train our staff and we train them to provide our customers with the best ever carpet cleaning service in Church End NW10 they may have.
Each carpet cleaning job we do in Church End NW10 is covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and in the event of you not being completely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to re-clean the problematic areas.
Carpet cleaning Church End and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Dollis Hill
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- North Wembley
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Sudbury Hill
- The Hyde
- Wembley Central
- Wembley Park
- West Acton
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- White City
- Willesden NW10
Did you know that in Church End NW10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Church End
End of Tenancy Cleaning Church End
Window Cleaning Church End
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Church End
- Les Couilles du Chien located on Golborne Road in Notting Hill was described as “ the most fantastic antique and furniture shop” by Channel 4’s architect and presenter of “The Home Show” George Clarke, who claims that half of the furniture of his house he bought from this single shop. So if you are looking for unusual decorative pieces, antiques and furniture, it is worth frequently to check the store as the piled high stock changes frequently, as a result of owner’s expert skills.
- Their Nibs, on Chamberlayne Road in NW10, is a perfectly loaded children toy and clothing store. The store is mostly known for its vintage prints which include Cowboy, Pirate, Vintage car and Fairy or Gardening Girl print. It also offers a wide range of great quality fun and distinctive designer kid’s clothes and toys as well as bedding for boys and girls from babies to 10 years old. The store has everything from special occasion costumes and child party wear to netting tutu dresses which are perfect for bridesmaid’s outfit.
- Artangel Trust. Located in Engineers Way, Wembley, it is approximately one mile from Church End, or Church Road as it is also called. The Artangel Trust features its own gallery, cinema and theatre where a great deal takes place. This cultural organisation boasts a project that specialises in bringing together artists who are based in London and get their artworks on display across the UK. Artengal is widely recognised as a very successful institute in getting large scale commissions in the large public buildings and streets.
- Brent Museum. Set at 95 High Road, at the heart of the London Borough of Brent, the Brent Museum is dedicated to the long and varied history of this north west London community. The museum displays a great number of interesting items, some of which found during archeological excavations and other pieces being collected from homes and families that have been based in the area. At the Brent Museum you will find many antiques, paintings and other works by local artists, as well as documents and maps regarding Brent’s history.
- South Hampstead Cricket Club is also situated close to Church End NW10. Just like the adjoining South Hampstead Vricket Club, the club began life elsewhere and was situated to its current location in Milverton Road, Brondesbury Park several decades ago. Today the club has five carpet courts with floodlights available. The clubhouse is very cosy and included with a fully licensed bar. The South Hampstead Tennis Club houses several men’s and women’s teams that play in league competitions, as well as in the annual tournament organised from the club itself. There was also an old bowls section on the site, which was raced at the turn of the century to be replaced with a health and fitness centre.