Carpet Cleaning Crouch End N8
Locally Owned and Operated Carpet Cleaning Company
Since 1998, when Anyclean was established, we were thriled with the idea to provide better service then our competitors and become a popular choice in Crouch End N8. Our mission was to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning service and charge affordable prices. Today we service Crouch End N8 on a daily basis and our service continues to be recommended across the residents in the area.
Reduced Dirt and Bacteria
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Caring for your carpets and protecting your home investment requires a professional approach and this is what we offer to our customers in Crouch End N8. We have already serviced thousands of local commercial and residential customers where we have demonstrated our skills and knowlege.
To give the chance many customers in Crouch End N8 to benefit from our carpet cleaning service, we offer reasonable prices and we never compromise the quality.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
To check our prices, please have a look at our price guide below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Impressive Carpet Cleaning Results
To fully meet the needs of our customers when it comes to carpet cleaning Crouch End N8, we first listen to their particular requirements and then we apply professional carpet cleaning methods to achieve excellent results. We are able to treat almost any type of carpet by efficiently removing any dust, soil and pollution.
Incredibly Powerful Equipment
Our in-depth cleaning equipment guarantees a thorough cleaning of your carpet in Crouch End N8, leaving each fiber soft and healthy. The machines we have chosen for our service protect your investment as we truly care about the way your carpets look.
NCCA Certified Cleaning Operatives
Each carpet is first inspected by one of our trained and vetted carpet cleaners, who discusses with you in detail the condition of the carpet and any possible effects after the cleaning. They are experts in cleaning carpets in Crouch End N8 and are able to provide you with the best possible carpet cleaning service.
You Will Love Our Results
We will give you the most of our carpet cleaning service Crouch End N8 by giving you a 100% guarantee. After we finish with the cleaning, you will feel the freshness and the softness of your carpet, but if there is anything that concerns you, please let us know and we will come back free of charge to rectify the issues.
Carpet cleaning Crouch End and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Archway
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Heath
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Manor House
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill N15
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway
- Carpet cleaning West Green
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Did you know that in Crouch End N8 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Crouch End
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Crouch End, with their own private ground and excellent private facilities. Formerly known as Calthorpe CC, the club was originally established around 1874 in Calthorpe Street, on the site between Farringdon Road and Grays Inn Road. It was in the early 1900s when the Crouch End CC moved to its present home on the Shepherds Cot in Crouch End N8, and has remained on this ground ever since. The club has a great, full-sized ground that provides stunning panoramic views of Muswell Hill and Alexandra Palace. Facilities on the site include two changing rooms, a fully stocked private bar, BBQ area, seating for about 100 people and kitchen facilities for event catering. There are also two static practice nets, a separate score-box, as well as a mobile net for use on the square. The Crouch End Cricket Club is always looking for new members and welcomes all standards of players, by providing a wide range of fixtures to satisfy all tastes.
- Priory Park. It is a lovely central park based in Crouch End N8 that has been a Green Flag award winner since 2003. The park covers an irregular shaped 6.5 hectares and has something to offer for everyone. In addition to the beautiful green space it includes a great children’s playground, a café with seating indoor as well as outside and a padding pool. There is also a variety of sports facilities which includes tennis courts, basketball courts and other recreational facilities. Visited by more than 25,000 people each year, the Priory Park in Crouch End N8 is very popular with walkers and joggers and plays host to the amasing YMCA Fun Run. One of the most interesting features in the park is an outstanding fountain. Built from 50 tonnes of Lamorna granite, the fountain was set in the Pleasure Grounds and unveiled in 1909.