Carpet Cleaning East Sheen SW14
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider in East Sheen
Nothing is more attractive than a clean and fresh carpet and we at Anyclean have been treating soft floors since 1998. A professional cleaning adds value and distinction to your home and it is well worth the action. We are a popular choice in East Sheen SW14 when it comes to carpet cleaning and we are able to undertake a deep or light carpet cleaning in residential and commercial buildings.
Wide Range of Services
- High quality carpet cleaning
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Bacteria and dust mites removal
- Stain protection
- Different carpet cleaning materials treatment
- Anti-allergic treatment
We have established our carpet cleaning services in East Sheen SW14 to be affordable, transparent and trusted in order to meet the needs of all our customers. Please take a moment to check our rates below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free no obligation quote.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
With our hot water extraction service, your floors will look great, almost like new and will be free from allergens. To ensure your carpet will remain beautiful for the many years to come, our technicians will do whatever it takes - from spot treatment to a complete steam cleaning. Our methods are 100% safe for you and your family because we use hot water and eco-friendly cleaning products.
Pets Safe Equipment & Products
Our experienced carpet cleaning East Sheen technicians use up to date equipment and efficient cleaning products to tackle every imperfection on your carpet. By applying hot water extraction method, we extract the accumulated dirt and dust from your carpet and we return you to that brand new feeling when you first installed your carpet. We have entrusted the leading brands in the industry as Procem, Ashbys, Host and Rotovac as we would like to achieve perfect results each time.
Skilled and Experienced Technicians
We have carefully selected the most motivated, highly trained, skilled and experienced carpet cleaners who deliver excellent results to all our clients in East Sheen SW14. They deffinetely know what to do with your carpets when the situation looks irrecoverable. The methods they will use to clean your carpets will certainly extend their life and will be healthy for your family to enjoy.
We provide a range of carpet cleaning solutions that will guarantee your total satisfaction. Carpets could be damaged by poor maintenance and we guarantee that with our service, you will get the best for your carpets. If after the treatment we failed to meet your expectations, we promise to come back for a repeat clean free of charge.
Booking a carpet cleaning in East Sheen SW14 is easy, call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning East Sheen and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- Kingston Vale
- North Sheen
- Turnham Green
Did you know that in East Sheen SW14 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services East Sheen
- For those of you in the area of East Sheen who enjoy playing golf, Palewell Pitch & Putt Golf Course offers both a great place to learn and a laid-back alternative for those who can’t be bothered with all the posturing surrounding traditional golf clubs. Situated in Palewell Common Drive in east Sheen SW14, in parkland adjacent to Richmond Park Palewell, this golf club gives you the opportunity to roam some peaceful green ground. This attractive and peaceful course has nine holes, averaging 90 yards in length. All the equipment you will need is available at Palewell Pitch & Putt.
- Shene Sports & Fitness Centre in East Sheen is located within a 15 minute walk from Mortlake railways station, Richmond Park Academy. Easily accessed by car, with a free parking on the site, the centre is the perfect place for training, whether you are a fitness novice or an elite trainer. Shene Sports & Fitness Centre features: a fully equipped gym with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, pilates and a large free weight area.
Schools in or around East Sheen SW14:
- Barnes Montessori Nursery, at 114 Palewell Park, East Sheen SW14.
- Parkway Nursery School, at 55 St Leonard’s Rd.
- Primary Steps Parkside – a primary school located at 459b Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen SW14.
- Tower House School. It is a secondary school for boys aged 4-13, located at 188 Sheen Lane, east Sheen SW14.
- Richmound Park Academy- a mixed aged secondary school for children aged 11-166, located in Park Avenue, East Sheen SW14.
- East Sheen Primary School, located in Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen SW14.
Churches in East Sheen:
- East Sheen Baptist Church, located in Temple Sheen Road, East Sheen SW14.
- Christ Church East Sheen, located at 17 Sheen gate Gardens, East Sheen SW14.
- All Saints Church, located at 86 East Sheen Ave, East Sheen SW14.
Famous past and present residents include:
- Actor James Beck (1929-1973).
- Computer scientist Sir Timothy John “Tim” Barners-Lee (born 1955) who is best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.
- Film and television producer Robin Bextor (born 1958).
- Musician, singer-songwriter, poet and guitarist Mark Bolan (1947-1977).
- Musician Jarvis Branson Cocker (born 1963).
- Actor Daniel Craig (born 1968).
- Actor and comedian Omid Djalili (born 1965).
- Actor Philip Glenister (born 1963).
- American singer-songwriter Debbie Harry (born 1945).
- Actress Elizabeth Jane “Beth” Goddard (born 1969).
- Professional tennis player and former British number one, Tim Henman (born Timothy Henry Henman, 1974).
- Actor Edward Thomas “Tom” Hardy (born 1977), who grew up in East Sheen.
- Character actor Roy Mitchell Kinnear (1934-1988).
- Television presenter and broadcaster Davina McCall (born 1967).
- Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins (born 1980).
- Journalist and political commentator Andrew William Stevenson Marr (born 1959).
- Trinidadian-British newsreader, journalist and broadcaster Sir Trevor McDonald (born 1939).
- Dancer Rudolf Khametovich Nureyev (1938-1993).
- Actor and model Robert Pattinson (born 1986).
- Actress Sally Phillips (born 1970).
- Actor and comedian Catherine Tate (born 1968).
- Film and television director Stuart Urban (born 1959).