Carpet Cleaning Elephant and Castle SE17
Carpet Cleaning Company in Elephant and Castle
Offering a high quality carpet cleaning service, Anyclean is a preferred contractor in Elephant and castle SE17. By cleaning your carpets professionally, you not only prolong their life, but you also maintain the home hygiene and cleanliness. It is proven that carpet steam cleaning reduces the risk of asthma and for this reason we have specialised in providing such a service at a professional level. We provide a better living and working environment for our customers and we are proud on what we do as we do it perfectly.
Zero Residue Cleaning
With the use of our powerful equipment and the qualifications of our technicians, we offer to our clients many advantages which include:
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
You will convince yourself that our prices for carpet cleaning Elephant and Castle SE17 are very competitive from the price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
For more information please call 020 7099 6964 or contact us by e-mail.
Prompt & Efficient Service
We at Anyclean understand how important for yourself your carpets are and we know that keeping them clean and fresh require something more than a regular vacuuming. For their welcoming and pleasant appearance, a hot water extraction is the right method of cleaning which we know very well how to practice in Elephant and Castle SE17.
Specialised Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Anyclean has invested in powerful cleaning machines manufactured by leading companies in the industry. Using hot water produced by the powerful heater our machines have is crucial for the carpet to be thoroughly cleaned and the marks to be removed. For this reason we have made our selection as we would like to make our customers delighted from our service.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Our carpet cleaners use the latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning materials manufactured by the leading companies in the industry. Apart from being professional, polite and reliable, our carpet cleaners Elephant and Castle SE17 will always listen to your requirements and will try their best to fulfill your needs.
For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee all the work will be carried out according to the standards of the NCCA and should you are not entirely happy with the results we have achieved on your carpets in Elephant and Castle SE17, we promise to come back free of charge and further treat the desired areas.
Carpet cleaning Elephant and Castle and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Elephant and Castle SE17 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Elephant and Castle
End of Tenancy Cleaning Elephant and Castle
Window Cleaning Elephant and Castle
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Elephant and Castle
- Bermondsey Street Gardens. Located on Great Dover Street in Elephant and Castle, these gardens have been a place of rest and recreation for the people from Elephant and Castle and the nearest residential areas for many years. Today the gardens are roughly surrounded by new buildings and housing estates, which makes them one of the few localities in the area where children can safely play. Bermondsey Street Gardens are well used throughout the whole year, and are included with a perfectly equipped and well-maintained children’s play area.
- London South Bank University is also situated within the area of Elephant and Castle SE17. Though it is considered as a new institution by British standards, the LSBU has quickly earned itself a reputation of one of the leading forward-thinking educational venues in London, producing a great number of some of the finest students. Much of the university’s facilities are open to the public, where visitors are welcome to explore interesting contemporary architecture, as well to get involved in a series of public lectures and exhibitions. The London South Bank University is located at 90 London Road, Elephant and Castle, and is concentrating in providing high quality teaching and creating excellent opportunities for future success for all students.
- Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre. It is a brightly-coloured shopping centre facility that is conveniently located at the main transport interchange at Elephant and Castle. Though this centre is considered by many as one of the ugliest structures in London, it is loved by many others. It offers a decent selection of High Street chains, local shops and department stores, as well as some nice places to eat and drink.