Carpet Cleaning Enfield Island Village EN3
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Enfield Island Village EN3
All Anyclean's carpet cleaning technicians have expert knowledge about the different types of fibers and the way they should be treated. We are a company with a long carpet cleaning experience and all our team members are NCCA trained and certified. The give you the most of our carpet cleaning, we have invested in the latest cleaning equipment available on the market.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Carpet cleaning Enfield Island Village and the neighbouring areas:
"Excellent service! The price that we were given on the phone was exactly what we oaid and there were no hidden charges." - Ms. Y. Lee, Enfield Island Village
"I hired Anyclean to clean my area rugs and I was very happy with the results their cleaner accomplished. The quote that I received over the phone was accurate and I paid exactly what I was told and there were no hidden charges. Now my rugs look, smell and feel great." - Ms. Samantha D., Enfield Island Village
"I received an immediate response after I contacted Anyclean in a need of a carpet cleaning. One of their cleaners came to my unit the same day and did a good job cleaning my expensive but heavily used Persian carpet. By using a steam cleaning technique he restored its beautiful colours and made its fibres fluffy again. It is nice knowing that Anyclean are always there for you, ready and motivated to meet your cleaning needs." - Ms. Francis D., Enfield Island Village
- Enfield Island Village is a modern village development situated in the outskirts of the London Borough of Enfield. Before April 1994 the village formed part of the Epping Forest district of Essex, but when the housing development was set I was transferred to the borough of Enfield in Greater London.
- Enfield Island Village was situated on a land that was previously occupied by the Royal Small Arms Factory. The site is near to the borders of Essex and Hertfordshire and adjusted to the River Lee Navigation, River Lea, Cattlegate Flood relief Channel, Newmans Weir to the north and open green land.
- In 1984 the site of Enfield Island Village was decommissioned by the MOD and was sold to British Aerospace. Together with Trafalgar House, British Aerospace launched a joint venture company Lee Valley Development.