Top-rated Carpet Cleaning Friern Barnet N11
Effective Carpet Washing For N11 Homes And Business Premises
If you are looking for a reliable carpet-care contractor in Friern Barnet, give us a call on 020 7099 6964
What Services Do We Provide?
- Regular, one-off, and post-tenancy carpet care for homeowners
- Commercial carpet cleaning for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does It Cost To Book Your Carpet Treatment With Us?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Is Anyclean The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In Friern Barnet?
- A team of experienced NCCA-certified technicians
- Money-back Guarantee
- A comprehensive portfolio for both domestic and commercial customers
- Excellent results for the money you pay - with no hidden fees or charges
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- Extremely easy to book
- Operating with the best carpet washing tools and machines on the market
- You can book us whenever you need, Bank and National Holidays included
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for Friern Barnet homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in N11!
Office Carpet Care
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in N11!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
At the first signs of dust-mite infestation, call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will send one of our hot water extraction experts to remove them from your bedroom!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Friern Barnet?
- Office furniture steam washing at Beaconsfield Rd, Friern Barnet, London N11 3AE.
- Afghan and Ottoman rugs washing at Wensley Cl, London N11 3GU.
- Regular carpet cleaning for small commercial premises Friern Bridge Retail Park, Friern Barnet N11 3PW.
- One-off mattress washing at Goldsmith Rd, London N11 3JN.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Apply?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in N11!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet cleaning Oakwood
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet cleaning Whetstone
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
- Carpet cleaning Woodside Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
Again - it depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
"The rejuvenation treatment for my furniture worked wonders! All the stains are gone and one of my friends actually asked how much I had spent on my new sofa!"
H. Vickeridge, Holly Park Rd, Friern Barnet, London N11 3HB
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Friern Barnet is home to the North Middlesex Golf Club, whose main entrance is at the Whetstone end of Friern Barnet Lane. The club was established in 1905 and its course, designed by Willie Park Junior, is 5.675 yards long with a par of 69. The course is set in 74 acres of beautiful parkland, with many attractive water features and elegant mature trees. North Middlesex GC is situated 5 miles south of the M25 Junction 23 between Barnet and Finchley, and is renowned as one of the most challenging golf courses in North London. The Club House, which is officially known as “The Manor House”, is set in a lovely early 19th century house. On the site you will find 3 bars and a very welcoming Dining Room. The Clubhouse’s facilities are available for private hire and the club’s friendly staff will help you to organise your special occasion.
- Friary Park. It is a 9 hectare park in Friern Barnet with a bowling green, café and play area. It was set on land that was formerly around The Friern House, built in the 19th century. The land was purchased in 1909 and a year later the Friary Park was introduced as a public park. One of the most interesting features on the site is a large bronze statue, located at the park’s highest point. The statue was donated by Sidney Simmons JP and dedicated to Edward VII, who had died just before the park to be opened. Besides the bowling green area, the Friary Park has also tennis courts, pitch and put, skate-boarding park, site-based park keeper, and toilets. There is also a new café, where visitors can have a refreshing drink or eat a sandwich.
- St John the Evangelist. Housed in a Grade II listed building on Friern Barnet Road, it is the primary place for worship in Friern Barnet. Designed by the renowned architect John Loughborough Pearson, the facility is a late example of the Gothic Revival Style. St John, Friern Barnet, consists of an apsidal chancel with ambulatory and south chapel, aisled nave, two north vestries, and a baptistery of one bay. The church is home to a large community of committed Christians, who meet on a regular basis at this beautiful building to partake in worship and prayer.