Carpet Cleaning Friern Barnet N11
Anyclean Offers Affordable Carpet Cleaning in Friern Barnet
Professional carpet cleaning is the only way to keep your soft floorings clean and healthy as our equipment is powerful enough to extract the bacteria and the germs stuck into the carpet fibers. Anyclean is a proven name when it comes to cleaning carpets in Friern Barnet N11. Our cleaners are skilled, NCCA certified and fully insured and you can trust them they will do an excellent service when they come with the specialised equipment.
Stains & Spots Removal
- Fully equipped carpet technicians
- Quick drying
- Germs, bacteria and parasite removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
Carpet Cleaning Friern Barnet Price List
Our prices are afordable and they include all the cleaning equipment and materials. Please call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote for carpet cleaning or refer to our price list.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
You Will Love Our Results
Depending on your needs, we can come as many times in the year as you want us to and we guarantee that with our service we don't cut corners. We clean in the corners of the rooms and under the furniture where a lot of dust gathers and can cause allergies.
Efficient Cleaning Method & Equipment
As a professional carpet cleaning Friern Barnet N11 company, it is essential for us to use a cleaning equipment which never fails to clean any dirt or stain and we have invested in the top carpet cleaning machines. They are powerful enough to clean perfectly anything from the carpet and leave it health and clean. You will feel the freshness of your carpet straight after we finish with the cleaning.
Trained Carpet Cleaners
Professionally trained by NCCA - the only one recognised trade asociation in the UK, dedicated to the art of cleaning carpets, our technicians Friern Barnet N11 are able to undertake carpet cleaning for different carpet fibers and achieve excellent results. They are friendly, vetted, highly motivated and turn up uniformed for each cleaning service in the area.
If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved on your carpet and on your opinion it is our fault, we will come back free of charge to re-treat the areas which seem to you unclean. We would like to have 100% satisfied customers in Friern Barnet N11 who will choose us next time they need their carpets in Stockwell cleaned.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- New Southgate
- North Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet cleaning Oakwood
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet cleaning Whetstone
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
- Carpet cleaning Woodside Park
Did you know that in Friern Barnet N11 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Friern Barnet
End of Tenancy Cleaning Friern Barnet
Window Cleaning Friern Barnet
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Friern Barnet
- Friern Barnet is home to the North Middlesex Golf Club, whose main entrance is at the Whetstone end of Friern Barnet Lane. The club was established in 1905 and its course, designed by Willie Park Junior, is 5.675 yards long with a par of 69. The course is set in 74 acres of beautiful parkland, with many attractive water features and elegant mature trees. North Middlesex GC is situated 5 miles south of the M25 Junction 23 between Barnet and Finchley, and is renowned as one of the most challenging golf courses in North London. The Club House, which is officially known as “The Manor House”, is set in a lovely early 19th century house. On the site you will find 3 bars and a very welcoming Dining Room. The Clubhouse’s facilities are available for private hire and the club’s friendly staff will help you to organise your special occasion.
- Friary Park. It is a 9 hectare park in Friern Barnet with a bowling green, café and play area. It was set on land that was formerly around The Friern House, built in the 19th century. The land was purchased in 1909 and a year later the Friary Park was introduced as a public park. One of the most interesting features on the site is a large bronze statue, located at the park’s highest point. The statue was donated by Sidney Simmons JP and dedicated to Edward VII, who had died just before the park to be opened. Besides the bowling green area, the Friary Park has also tennis courts, pitch and put, skate-boarding park, site-based park keeper, and toilets. There is also a new café, where visitors can have a refreshing drink or eat a sandwich.
- St John the Evangelist. Housed in a Grade II listed building on Friern Barnet Road, it is the primary place for worship in Friern Barnet. Designed by the renowned architect John Loughborough Pearson, the facility is a late example of the Gothic Revival Style. St John, Friern Barnet, consists of an apsidal chancel with ambulatory and south chapel, aisled nave, two north vestries, and a baptistery of one bay. The church is home to a large community of committed Christians, who meet on a regular basis at this beautiful building to partake in worship and prayer.