Carpet Cleaning Goodmayes IG3
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaningin Goodmayes
Goodmayes IG3 is one of the many areas we cover for capret cleaning. We are a professional carpet cleaning company, servicing domestic and commercial cliens since 1998. Our carpet cleaning technicians apply different cleaning techniques to achieve excellent results in each carpet cleaning job. The services we offer are available seven days a week including Bank Holidays.
Personal Carpet Cleaning Approach
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
By keeping our carpet cleaning services local to Goodmayes IG3 area, we are able to keep the cost down. Thus more people have the chance to try our service and become one of our regular customers.
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our prices:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Maximize the Value of Your Carpet
With our Goodmayes IG3 service your carpets will not only look great, but they will be fully disinfected as all the bacteria and dirt will be extracted by the equipment we utilise. We don't clean just the surface, but we are able to reach and clean in depth the carpet base and fibers. We will repeat the process as many times as it needs until we are sure your carpet is in a perfect condition.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
We have chosen to work with the latest professional carpet cleaning machines produced by Prochem. We also follow the latest technologies on the market and use the most efficient cleaning products to remove even the toughest stains from the carpet fibers.
Technicians With Long Carpet Cleaning Experience
The carpet cleaners Goodmayes IG3 we employed were professionally trained and vetted and they are highly motivated to give our customers the best from our carpet cleaning service. They are mobile and offer flexible appointments even on the weekend and they don't mind working late hours.
We guarantee that every carpet cleaning Goodmayes IG3 service will be carried out by an expert and all efforts will be put in order to extract any dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. Sometimes there are stains which may happen to be permanent and we will advise you on them, but if for some reason you believe that they could be better removed, we will come back free of charge for another attempt.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning Goodmayes and the neighbouring areas:
- Becontree Heath
- Chadwell Heath
- Gants Hill
- Little Heath
- Marks Gate
- Newbury Park
- Seven Kings
Did you know that in Goodmayes IG3 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Goodmayes
Window Cleaning Goodmayes
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Goodmayes
- Goodmayes IG3 is a suburban development within Ilford in the London Borough of Redbridge. Goodmayes is located approximately 2 miles to the east of Ilford town centre and forms parts of the Ilford post town.
- The district of Goodmayes comprises an open space park with a lake, basketball and tennis courts. It is called Goodmayes Park and once contained a bandstand and a boathouse.
- In the area there is the Goodmayes Hospital. It is a psychiatric hospital located on Barley Lane and forming part of the North East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- Based also on Barley Lane, Brookside is, according to the quality network for inpatient CAMHS services, an adolescent unit that provides a high standard of care. It includes Brookside Main, Interact Outreach service and the Willows at Brookside High Dependency Unit.
- It is considered that the name Goodmayes derives from John Godemay, who was a 14th century landowner, though the local historian, Peter Foley, argues that version, suggesting that is was the other way around the Godemay was the one who took his name from the place.
- Just like other rural settlements in the area, Goodmayes was empty farmland until the end of the 19th century, when the Mayfield estate was built by the local development, Cameron Corbett, who later became Baron Rowallen. Corbett was of a Scottish origin and many of the local streets ware named with Scottish names. To ensure the success of his project, he also pressed for a railway station to be established in the area. The station was opened in 1901, and shopping parades followed on the Goodmayes Road and High Road.
- Goodmayes Hospital. Located at 157 Barley Lane in Ilford, it is a mental health facility that was built in the early 20th century. During the World War II the hospital was in the direct line of the German bombing rate over London, and it was recorded that the facility was hit by an incredible number of exploding devices. This includes about 700 incendiary bombs, 4 oil bombs, 22 high explosive bombs, and one parachute bomb. In more recent times, during the 90s, the north site of the estate underwent a large reconstruction – the villa blocks were demolished to make room for the District General Hospital to be built. Today the Goodmayes Hospital still operates as mental health care facility, servicing east of London, but is currently undergoing through a series of development to its south site, to offer modern, more advanced facilities. The hospital’s main building, which was built in 1901, is set to be demolished and re-developed into homes, though the plane hasn’t been confirmed and the future remains uncertain.