Carpet Cleaning Hackney Wick E9
Anyclean - Proudly Servicing Hackney Wick Since 1998
Anyclean commenced operations in 1998 providing all aspects of carpet cleaning services. Today we service all London areas including Hackney Wick. We utilise modern cleaning equipment and techniques to deliver the best service for our customers which make us a great choice when it comes to cleaning carpets professionally. We can provide a steam cleaning as well as dry cleaning service depending on the type of your carpet.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Treating different carpet fabrics
- Hot water extraction
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Free deodoriser for more freshness
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Extend the Life of Your Carpet
Our service is suited to handle any type of domesic and corporate carpet cleaning. We use highly effective, environmentally friendly cleaning products and methods which ensure the best service. There is no stain on your carpets which we can't deal with and it is our duty to resolve it in the best possible way. For all your carpet cleaning needs, our team in Hackney Wick E9 is available seven days a week.
Approved Cleaning Method & Equipment
There are various carpet cleaning methods available and we highly recommend the hot water extraction as the most efficient one for removing dry soil, dust and invisible bacteria. We also use dry cleaning method for delicate fabers and we guarantee that your best cleaning method will be judged prior to the cleaning to ensure that ultimate results will be achieved regardless of the type of your carpet.
NCCA Certified Technicians
We have carefully selected the most motivated, highly trained, skilled and experienced carpet cleaners who deliver excellent results to all our clients in Hackney Wick E9. They deffinetely know what to do with your carpets when the situation looks irrecoverable. The methods they will use to clean your carpets will certainly extend their life and will be healthy for your family to enjoy.
Anyclean is a trsutworthy carpet cleaning Hackney Wick E9 contractor and your satisfaction is guaranteed with every service you book with us. We will be glad to come back free of charge for a repeat treatment if for any reason our method was not successful on the first place.
Carpet cleaning Hackney Wick and the neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Cambridge Heath
- Hackney Central
- Hackney Marshes
- London Fields
- Lower Clapton
- Mile End
- Old Ford
- South Hackney
- Stoke Newington
- Temple Mills
- Three Mills
- Upper Clapton
- Victoria Park
- Walthamstow Marshes
- West Ham
Did you know that in Hackney Wick E9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hackney Wick
- The name of the area refers to a 13th century outlying dairy farm, ‘ferm of Wyk’. By the late 18th century the rural settlement had gained a silk factory and the Wick went on to play an important role in the industrial history of East London. Hackney Wick is the place in which the word ‘petrol’ has been launched. The word was pioneered by Charless, Capel and Leonard, a company that carried on its refining business in the area for over 100 years from 1860. Other notable industrial features associated with Hackney Wick E9 include: Lesney’s factories producing Matchbox toys; Clarnico – Clarke, Nickolls and Coombs, which was UK’s largest confectioner; and the Lion Works which hosted activities and events organised by the entrepreneur, Achilles Serre, who first introduced dry cleaning in London.
- The Wick Cafe. Situated at 28 Felstead Street, this friendly café is just within a three minutes walk from Hackney Wick E9. By serving large portions at cheap prices, over the years the Wick Café has established a reputation of a long-standing local institution that serves all day English breakfast. The venue is especially popular with local art-y types and tradesmen alike, all of whom come at The Wick Café to enjoy tasty burgers, lasagna, kebabs and jacket potatoes piled with cheese. Most of the dishes here are served with chips, beans and fresh side salad, and you can also opt to have rice instead of chips. The Wick Café is well supported by the locals and regulars not only for its competitive prices but for the great atmosphere and excellent customer service. So if you are in the area of Hackney Wick E9, looking for a nice and quiet place to have a bite, don’t hesitate to visit this little East London gem.
- Mabley Green. Located near Mable Street, this is one of the principal areas for rest and recreation in Hackney Wick E9. The site consists of flat grassland, with the exception of the trees that surround its border and the vast boulder placed in the centre. The boulder in the heart of the green space distinguishes the site from others in the district, and is very popular with climbers. Due the site provides such a large open space, Marbley Green is also very popular for flying kites. Although there is lack of other facilities available here, this expanse of grassland is located within a walking distance of Hackney Marches and many features.