Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith W6 London
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Hammersmith
At Anyclean we are here to help with all your carpet cleaning needs whether you are a residential or a commercial customer in Hammersmith W6. We offer multiple services to assist you with making your carpets healthier and brighter. We are also able to customise a maintenance plan which is right for you and which will preserve the beauty of your carpet for longer. Having over 15 years of experience in professional carpet cleaning, we guarantee the highest level of service and reasonable prices.
7 Days a Week Service
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Carpet dirty stains removal
- Safe cleaning products usage
- Successfully neutralising of allergies possibility
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Steam carpet cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Most people put the professional carpet cleaning service on hold because of the cost, but we at Anyclean provide a cost-efficient and reliable service, so there is no need to wait. We clean all carpet types and the charges per room are listed below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
If you need a room carpet cleaned which is not listed, please call our Hammersmith W6 office on 020 7099 6964.
To provide you with the best carpet cleaning experience, we will always work around your schedule to avoid disturbance to you and your family. If you book your Hammersmith carpet cleaning service with Anyclean, you will make the difference between a good and an excellent service.
Unique Approach & Advanced Equipment
We use advanced cleaning methods and unique carpet cleaning chemicals which guarantee results far beyond your expectations.We service the entire Hammersmith W6 area aspired to provide a non-toxic, eco-friendly and highly efficient service utilising a professional equipment manufactured by Prochem, Host and Alltec.
Before ever allowed to enter into your living environment, our technicians attend training courses taught by the NCCA and pass theoretical and practical exams. Upon arrival, they will first inspect your carpet fibers to ensure the safest and the most efficient method of cleaning will be applied. They will also note any stains which might need further treatment in the battle to make them completely invisible. If you have any specific requirements, feel free discuss them with our Hammersmith carpet cleaning technicians who will listen to you carefully and will meet all your needs.
As we are a well-known carpet cleaning Hammersmith W6 company, we offer an industry leading guarantee to ensure satisfaction on every carpet cleaning service. We stand behind our work and we will return free of charge to re-service if any cleaning issues are noticed after we have left.
Carpet cleaning Hammersmith and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- Holland Park
- Kensington Olympia
- Parsons Green
- Ravenscourt Park
- Shepherds Bush
- Turnham Green
- West Kensington
- White City
Did you know that in Hammersmith W6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hammersmith
Buildings and Attractions in Hammersmith...
- Hammersmith is a key transport, commercial and employment centre in West London. It is located close to SHepherd's Bush and West Kensington and is served by Hammersmith and City and District Lines of London Underground. Among the notable residents of the area are Lily Allen and Hugh Grant.
- In Hammersmith is the former home of printer Emery Walker, friend and mentor to William Morris. 7 Hammersmith Terrace is a tall, terraced house situated on the River Thames, with sober Georgian exterior and with perfectly preserved decoration and furnishings, as they were in the lifetime of the famous printer. 7 Hammersmith Terrace is perhaps the last authentic Arts and Crafts interior in the UK. Today the house is open for small groups of visitors during the summer.
- Another historic building in the area of Hammersmith W6 is the Kelmscott House, which was home to William Morris, famous poet, artist, manufacturer and socialist. Kelmscott House itself is a private building and not open to the public, but the house’s basement and coach house however are used as headquarters for the William Morris Society and are open for limited periods.
- Hammersmith Fitness and Squash Centre, which was formally known as Broadway Squash & Fitness Centre is situated at 1 Chalk High Road, in Hammersmith W6. Conveniently located next to the Hammersmith Broadway, the centre is a popular spot amongst corporates surrounding the area. Mostly renowned for its squash courts and squash league, Hammersmith Fitness and Squash Centre has also a sauna, an inclusive zone, women only sessions, and over 70 stations in the gymnasium.
- Hammersmith Hospital, located in Du Cane Road, is the local primary care health centre that provides urgent care service to patients as well as GP services. The hospital is also famous for its research achievements and for being home to the West London Renal and Transplant Centre. Here is also the Clinical Imaging Centre- the largest of its kind in Europe, opened in June 2007.
Famous people associated with Hammersmith include:
- Recording artist and actress Lily Cooper was born in Hammersmith, in 1958.
- Actor Jamie Bamber was born in Hammersmith W6, in 1973.
- Singer-songwriter and actress Tina Ann Barrett (born 1976).
- Professional footballer Marcus Nathan Bent (born 1978), who was born in Hammersmith.
- Musician, comedian and actor Bill Bailey (born 1964).
- Stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and voice actor Sacha Noam Baron Cohen was born in Hammersmith, in 1971.
- Film, television and stage actress Mischa Barton was born in Hammersmith, in 1986.
- Footballer George Ian Boyd (born 1985).
- Homourist and journalist Charlie Brooker (born 1971).
- Retired Welsh professional boxer Joe Calzaghe was born in Hammersmith, in 1972.
- Artist and bookbinder Thomas James Colden-Sanderson (1840-1922).
- American journalist Marie Colvin (1956-2012).
- Composer William Crathern (1793-1851).
- Musician, singer-songwriter and actor Roger Harry Daltrey was born in Hammersmith, in 1944.