Carpet Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb N2
Who Are We
Affordable and reliable, our services are preferred by most of the residents in the are who need a professional carpet cleaning. We are an independent carpet cleaning company servicing Hampstead Garden Suburb N2 since 1998. Our services are not only available locally, but our mobile cleaners cover the whole of London.
What we offer
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Hampstead Garden Suburb:
Single bedroom - £20.00
Double bedroom - £25.00
Lounge - £27.00
Hallway - £15.00
Flight of stairs - £18.00
All prices excude VAT.
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Hampstead Garden Suburb carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don't take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite - all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Hampstead Garden Suburb technicians carry at least two of these babies on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind - our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean signwritten vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don't hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- East Finchley
- Finchley Central
- Fortis Green
- Golders Green
- Muswell Hill
- North Finchley
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in Hampstead Garden Suburb N2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
Window Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hampstead Garden Suburb
Did you know that...
- Hampstead Garden Suburb is situated in north-west London, in the London Borough of Barnet and around seven miles from the centre of London. Founded by Dame Henrietta Barnett in 1907, the suburb is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early 20th century domestic constructions and town planning, with approximately 13,000 people living in the area.
- Hampstead Garden Suburb, which is now run by a trust, imposes strict regulations on the maintenance of the properties and takes much pride in preserving its green and picturesque environment.
- The area is considered to attract first time buyers, well-off families, wealthy and the rich and famous. Most famous residents include Bram Stoker, Sigmund Freud, T.S. Eliot, Sean O’Casey, Kipling, Shaw and Peter Sellers.