Carpet Cleaning Harrow on the Hill HA1
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Harrow on the Hill HA1
Anyclean provides a professional carpet cleaning service to accommodate every customer's need and budget. We are a top carpet cleaning provider for the past twelve years and we aim to keep our good reputation in the future. We have invested in the most powerful cleaning equipment and efficient cleaning products to deliver high quality results.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Harrow on the Hill HA1
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Stain and spot removal
- Hot water extraction cleaning
- Dry cleaning available
- Fast drying times
- Upholstery & mattress cleaning
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
With our specialised equipment and professional industry training, our technicians are able to clean not only the upper part of the carpet fibers, but also the base where bacteria, dust and dirt get stuck. We ensure that the highest industry standards are met with each carpet cleaning service we provide. As a proud member of the NCCA, our compan offers a fully insured and transparent cleaning service.
Carpet Cleaning Harrow on the Hill and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"The gentleman who came to clean my carpets was courteous, careful and informative about the process he used with the carpets. He carefully moved the furniture to assure that every single area of the carpeting was covered. In addition he provided nylon footings for the furniture to prevent staining. I was really impressed with the results." - Mr. Harry P., Harrow on the Hill
"I strongly recommend Anyclean for their superb carpet cleaning service. It has been such a pleasure working with them for so many years." - Ms. Angela G., Harrow on the Hill
"Dear Anyclean, thank you for the service. Your worker did such a great job cleaning our synthetic carpet." - Ms. Maria M., Harrow on the Hill
- Harrow on the Hill is a wealthy area located in north-west London forming part of the London Borough of Harrow. The area takes its name from Harrow Hill. The hill is with altitude of 408feet and has historically been used as a place for pagon worship.
- The name was first recorded in 1398 as Harrowe ette Hille. Etymology before then originates from Harrow, which was first recorded in 767 as “Gumeninga hergae”. It is believed that this means “heathen temple of a tribe called the Gumeningas.
- The area formed and ancient parish and later civil parish in the Gore hundred if Middlesex. In 1831 Harrow on the Hill had a population of 3,861 and comprised an area of 9,870 acres.
- As the bulk of the parish being removed, in 1894 there was a major boundary changes resulting into the establishing of the parishes of Harrow Weald, Wealdstone and Wembley.