Specialised Carpet Cleaning Company Hendon
Just like anything else at home, carpets require deep cleaning once in a while as dust settles deep down inside the carpet fibers where vacuum cleaners are unable to reach. If not removed on time, dust and dust mites may promote symptoms of asthma and other allergies. The professional carpet cleaning Hendon NW4 service our company is specialised in provides a healthier indoor environment that contributes to a comfort and a better well being.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
When we give estimates for carpet cleaning service in Hendon NW4, we provide a price guarantee that includes no surprise fees. What you are quoted is exactly what you pay at the end as we know how frustrating it is to be charged additional fees which were not aware of when you first obtained the quote. Please check our prices below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
When you are looking for a quality carpet cleaning service in Hendon NW4, you would be pleased to know that Anyclean is a company which you can trust. We offer a unique and innovative approach to cleaning your beautiful carpet and restore its appearance to as new as possible condition.
Using the most modern carpet cleaning equipment manufactured by Prochem, we clean both commercial and residential properties to the highest standard without leaving soapy residue or excessive moisture. We invested in a powerful equipment which uses gentle chemicals and heated water to provide the results our customers deserve.
Trained & Experienced Technicians
Our technicians have been trained by the NCCA - the Uk's most recognised training body. They are friendly, polite and dedicated to provide a great service every time. They love cleaning even the dirtiest carpets and restoring their brand new look, by leaving you with the confidence you will be serviced by the most experienced and devoted carpet cleaners in Hendon NW4.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
So if you are looking for a more professional way of getting your carpets in Hendon NW4 cleaned and sanitised, look no further than Anyclean. With our 100% guarantee on our carpet cleaning service, you can stay rest assured that your carpets will be cleaned in the most thorough way. If for some reason you are not delighted with the value, results or the way or service was done, we will come back free of charge for a second treatment.
Carpet cleaning Hendon and the neighbourhood:
- Brent Cross
- Church End
- Finchley Central
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Mill Hill
- The Hyde
- West Hendon
Did you know that in Hendon NW4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hendon
Interesting Stuff in Hendon...
- Hendon is a historical district in North West London which is served by Northern Line on London Underground. The area has also good road links due to it's proximity to Brent Cross Flyover. The nearest shopping centre is Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- Historically Hendon is the third largest parish in Middlesex. In 1831 it totaled 8,290 a. and measured about sevem miles form north to south and four miles east to west.
- The main river in the area of Hendon is the Brent. It cuts across the parish from west to east and spills at Mutton Bridge-with the north portion becoming Dollis brook and the eastern Mutton brook.
- Excavations conducted in 1974 in the area of Hendon NW4 revealed Roman remains dating from 300 a.d.. The name Hendon, meaning “at the high down” was first recorded in 959, when it was a hamlet settlement located on the brow of Greyhound Hill.
- From the 10th century to the 16th century the ancient manor of Hendon belonged to Westminster Abbey. As the forest was largely cut down, haymaking became the main activity in Hendon.
- The historic farmhouse at Church Farm was laid around 1660 and was until recently a local history museum.
- During the 1890s Brent Street became the main shopping centre in Hendon.
- In 1923 Hendon central Station was opened when the extension of the London Underground to Edgware was finished.
The area’s biggest claims to fame are both situated on the Colindale side of the M1 motorway: Hendon Police College and the remains of the Hendon aerodrome, which houses the RAF Museum.
- Hendon police College has been the principal training centre for the Metropolitan Police of London since 1935. Also referred to as the Peel Centre, the establishment provides the training of more than 2,000 police cadets a year. Hendon Police College key project includes: infrastructure maintenance; and defect analysis and reporting.
- The Royal Air Force Museum, also called the RAF Museum, is situated on the former Hendon Aerodrome. As the name itself suggests, RAF Museum is dedicated to the history of British aviation and Royal Air Force. It was officially opened to the public in 1972 by Her Majesty, The Queen.
Famous people associated with Hendon:
- Actress Lacey Turner was born in Hendon, in 1988.
- Omnibus operator Thomas Tilling was born in Hendon in 1825.
- Writer, puppeteer and animator Oliver Postgate (1925-2008), who was born in Hendon.
- Art historian Michael Podro (1931-2008).
- Labour Party politician Peter Benjamin Mandelson, Baron Mandelson of Foy (born 1953).
- Writer and novelist Richard Dafydd Vivian Llewellyn Lloyd (1906-1983).
- Short story writer and novelist Ruth Prawer Jhabvala (born 1927).
- Actor Rafi Gavron was born in Hendon, in 1989.
- Welsh physician, surgeon and Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Henry Hicks (1837-1899).
- Poker player Charidimos “Harry” Demetriou (born 1958).
- Professional heavyweight boxer Sir Henry Cooper (1934-2011).
- Cricketer and footballer Denis Charles Scott Compton (1918-1997).
- Actor and producer Sir John Selby Clements (1910-1988).
- Former footballer Gary Patrick Breen was born in Hendon, in 1973.
- Professional poker player Joe Beevers (born 1967).
- American theoretical physicist David Joseph Bohm (1917-1992).