Carpet Cleaning Herne Hill SE22
Anyclean - A Name You Can Trust for Carpet Cleaning in Herne Hill
With over 15 years of experience in cleaning carpets, we know how important it is to have your carpets cleaned once in a while professionally. Our team of experts have the knowledge and the expertise to treat carpet fibers on the way they deserve. We have experience in cleaning residential and commercial premises in Herne Hill SE22 and we bet we are the right solution when it comes to a complete disinfection and a thorough cleaning.
Our Service At a Glance
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained and vetted carpet cleaners
Even though our service is not expensive, we pretend that we provide the best carpet cleaning service in Herne Hill SE22. To check our prices, please have a look at our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Save Time & Money with Our Carpet Cleaning
From the start until the service is complited, we listen to your personal preferences and we aim to satisfy all your carpet cleaning needs. We offer you the best service you can have as we are a well known name in Herne Hill SE22 and in the carpet cleaning industry. Our customers are important for us and we would like to satisfy each of them.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
We offer a complete solution for your carpet in order to make your home shine. You can never achieve the same perfect results by cleaning the carpet yourself. In todays' life, it is no longer necessary to scrub the carpet yourself as there are advanced techniques and equipment which provide the results you deserve to see.
Fully Insured and Certified Cleaners
The carpet cleaners who work for Anyclean have been trained, vetted and have passed exams in order to provide a carpet cleaning Herne Hill SE22 service at a professional level. They are fully insured and come equipped and uniformed for each carpet cleaning service. As cleaning carpets is their passion, they always do it with a smile and pleasure.
Although our service is 100% guaranteed, if for any reason you have not received what you expected, we will send the technician back to your property free of charge to rectify the issues. We endeavour to meet all our customers' needs and we will never leave an issue unsolved.
For more information or to get a quote for carpet cleaning in Herne Hill SE22, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Herne Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Denmark Hill
- Dulwich Village
- East Dulwich
- Forest Hill
- Herne Hill
- Loughborough Junction
- West Dulwich
Did you know that in Herne Hill SE22 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Herne Hill
Window Cleaning Herne Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Herne Hill
- The Herne Tavern. It is a friendly gastropub located at 2 Forest Hill Road, East Dulwich SE22. Established in September 2006, The Herne is the sister venue to The Palmerston on Lordship Lane. It is quite different and perfectly designed to families dining venue that offers a different pub experience to The Palmerson but pursuing the same professional ethic of offering guests a high quality services in a comfortable setting. The Herne Tavern has a large bar and dining area divided into sections, making this place ideal for parties of all sizes. In addition it has a great children’s play area so you could easily spend hours between the tavern’s garden large garden and the adjacent Peckham Rye Park. Over the years The Herne Tavern has gained a solid reputation of family friendly pub and great venue for functions. Whether for alfresco dining or family occasions, such as birthdays or anniversaries, The Herne can offer something for everyone.
Notable former and current residents of Herne Hill:
- Comedian, television director and radio dramatist Andy Hamilton (born 1954).
- Labour Party Politician Harriet Harman (born 1950), who has been a MP since 1982.
- Singer-songwriter Elly Jackson (born 1988), who is the lead singer of the electro-pop duo La Roux.
- Actor, photographer, vice artist and film director Roddy McDowel (1928-1998), who was born in Herne Hill.
- Actor, comedian and TV presenter from Northern Ireland, James Nesbitt (born 1965).
- Athletics coach Sam Mussabini (1867-1927), who was best known for having coached athletes to eleven medals over five Olympic Games. Mussbini lived at 84 Burbage Road, Herne Hill, where English Heritage has installed a blue plaque to honor the great coach.
- Music hall comedian and singer Sir Geaorge Robey (1869-1954), who was born in Herne Hill.
- Ed Simons, who is one of the co-founders of the electronic music duo The Chemical Brothers was born in Herne Hill, in 1970.