Carpet Cleaning High Beach IG10
Anyclean High Beach - Carpet Cleaning Experience You Can Count On
In High Beach IG10 we offer affordable solutions to residential and commercial clients in need to clean and disinfect their carpets. Vacuuming the carpet is an essential part of the cleaning and maintenance, but in order to deep clean the carpet fibers, a hot water extraction method needs to be applied. Anyclean is a specialist carpet cleaning company with a good knowledge and experience.
Stain Removal & Pet Odor Elimination
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
15 years of experience in cleaning carpets in High Beach IG10 guarantees the best deal, check our prices below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to find out more.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Dependable Cleaning Service
The cleaning process we use is recommended by most majour carpet manufacturers and is approved by the NCCA. Our technicians start by vacuuming the carpeted areas with a powerful vacuum cleaner to ensure all loose dirt is vacuumed before the carpet cleaning treatment begins. Then he pre-sprays the carpet with a high pressure sprayer which sprays a heated solution into the carpet fibers. This process loosens dirt and stains which guarantee excellent results at the end. Then the carpet is cleaned professionally with a powerful carpet cleaning machine and very efficient products which are safe for pets and kids.
Unique Cleaning Method
We have entrusted Prochem as they are innovative and we are confident they continue to manufacture the most efficient cleaning equipment which extract all the dirt and allergens even from the base of your carpet. Their machines in combination with the products they produce also make the surface of your carpet look visibly clean and smell fresh for long.
Trained & Vetted Cleaners
Before our carpet cleaners start cleaning your carpet, they prepare the area by protecting yor furniture. They carry out each carpet cleaning service in High Beach IG10 with care and respect as they are the best carpet cleaners you can ever have at your premises. They are highly motivated, fully insured, skilled and experienced in treating carpeted floors.
After our technicians have finished cleaning your carpet, it will be completely rejuvinated, fresh and clean and all the bacteria, odours and stains will be removed. If for any reason we have not carried out the carpet cleaning High Beach IG10 service to your complete satisfaction, we wil come back free of charge for a re-clean.
Carpet cleaning High Beach and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in High Beach IG10 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning High Beach
Window Cleaning High Beach
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services High Beach
- High Beach or High Beech is a hamlet and the only settlement located within the Epping Forest. Epping is 4 miles northeast, Epping’s civil parish is Waltham Abbey which has a town council is 2 miles northwest, and London’s centre is 12.9 miles to the southwest.
- High Beach Hamlet is developed uplands of Essex which reach a maximum heights of 360 ft above sea level on the western fringes of Epping Forest. The surrounding forest areas are also called High Beach, and many of the forest path are naturally gravel-lined with underlying deposits of Bagshot Sands.
- It is considered the hamlet took its name from an early description of the sands and gravel exposure in the same part of the forest.
- Poet John Clare’s deterioration mental disorder caused him to be admitted to the High Beach pribate asylum under the guidance of Dr Matthew Allen. The poet spent 4 years at the asylum before he managed to escape in July 1841.
- From 1837 to 1840 Alfred, Lord Tennyson moved to Beach Hill House. During his short stay in the area, he may well have encountered Clare and other inmates. He was reported by a journalist as being “delighted with the mad people… the most agreeable and the most reasonable persons he has met with”.