Carpet Cleaning High Holborn WC1
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company High Holborn
Anyclean is an innovative carpet cleaning company operating since 1998 in High Holborn WC1. We offer a range of cleaning services related to washing fabrics including carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning and mattress cleaning services. Our experienced and qualified carpet cleaners ensure the highest standard of work when cleaning carpets.
Deep Cleaning For Any Type of Carpet
- Fully equipped technicians
- NCCA trained cleaners
- Stainless carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Odours neutralisation
We achieve unbelievable results at unbelievable prices. Please check our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Our company is experienced in cleaning even the finest fabrics and there is no job we can't do. We always pre-vacuum the carpeted areas to ensure all dry soils and any loose particles are removed. Depending on the type of your carpet, we will apply a product which is designed specifically for your type of carpet in order to give you the best of our High Holborn WC1 service. The final step is to extract and rinse the carpet fibers, deodorise and groom the carpet for an extra freshness and fast drying.
Our equipment is designed to revitalise the look of your carpet by deeply, safely and quickly removing all dirt, spots and bacteria from its fibers. This is the only way to completely extract all remaining cleaning solution, rinse and disinfect the carpet surface and base. The equipment allows the flow of the heat and water which makes it suitable for various types of carpets.
Fully Trained Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaning High Holborn technicians always check the final results to ensure your expectations have been met and your carpet looks fantastic. They provide outstanding service as we at Anyclean value our customers and we have employed the technicians who will be able to service you best. They are fully insured, qualified and experiencd in cleaning carpets regardless of their type.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for all our customers and for this reason our carpet cleaning in High Holborn WC1 comes with a 100% guarantee. Our experience and expertise guarantees we will give your home a new feel and freshness throughout, but if for some reason we have not met your needs, we will come back free of charge for a repeat clean.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning High Holborn and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fleet Street
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- Kings Cross
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Mansion House
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in High Holborn WC1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning High Holborn
End of Tenancy Cleaning High Holborn
Window Cleaning High Holborn
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services High Holborn
- The term Holborn is referred to an area of central London and also to the name of the area’s major street know as High Holborn. The street is know as High Holborn between St Giles’s High Street and Gray’s Inn Road and then Holborn Viaduct between Holborn Circus and Newgate Street.
- After boundary changes from 1994, High Holborn street runs along the border between the London Borough of Camden and the City of London.
- During the 18th century on the site of Holborn there was the infamous Mother Clap’s molly house but in the modern era High Holborn has become an important centre for entertainment venues.
- 22 inns or taverns were recorded in the 1860s and the Holborn Empire, originally named Weston’s Music Hall, stood between 1857 and 1960, when it was pulled don after being damaged during the Blitz.
- In 1914 the theatre premiered the firs full-length feature film, The World, the Flesh and the Devil- a 50 minute melodrama filmed in Kinemacolour.