Carpet Cleaning Hither Green SE6
Anyclean - Proudly Servicing Hither Green Since 1998
Our services are recognised in the whole Hither Green SE6 area as we are one of the top carpet cleaning contractors in the area. If you need a thorough and affordable carpet cleaning service, Anyclean is the right choice to make. Instead of spending money for a service which may not turn to be efficient, trust the professionals who have proven to be qualified and experienced enough to remove every bacteria or dirt from your carpet.
Our Service At a Glance
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Carpet stain removal
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Reduce the possibility of allergies
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Deep carpet cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Price List
If you check our price list bellow you will see that we offer the most affordable rates on the carpet cleaning market. The reason is that we have always valued our customers and we have tried to make them happy with our services.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Outstanding Service Every Time
As a reputable carpet cleaning company in Hither Green SE6 we must deliver the highest quality services. That's why we work very hard to the limit of our full potential to complete every job perfectly. From the moment of your contact with us to the compeletion of the order all our departments are doing their best to make you feel valued.
Fully Insured and Certified Carpet Cleaners
When we hire our staff we require from them to pass the NCCA practical and theoritical exams. NCCA is the only association in UK dedicated to the craft of carpet maintenance. Our carpet technicians are the most experienced and qualified and if you choose Anyclean, you'll be sure that your carpets will be in safe hands.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
When it comes to the cleaning equipment we don't make any compromises and we invest heavily in professional and quality carpet cleaning technology. Our mission and ideas are to deliver only high quality carpet cleaning services in Hither Green SE6 and it's not possible to do so without machines produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry.
Professional cleaners in combination with the latest cleaning technology is our strategy to make every our customer satisfied. However if you are not quite pleased from our carpet cleaning Hither Green SE6 services we will come back to reclean the problematic areas on your carpet. It's our duty to fullfil all your requirements and please you as a customer.
Carpet cleaning Hither Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Crofton Park
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Forest Hill
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Honor Oak
- Horn Park
- Park Langley
- Shortlands BR3
Did you know that in Hither Green SE6 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Hither Green
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hither Green
Window Cleaning Hither Green
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hither Green
Interesting Stuff About Hither Green....
- The area acquired its name as it was developed closer to Lewisham than Further Green, which is located on Verdant Lane. The original settlement of Hither Green was situated on the site where the present day George Lane crosses with Hither Green Lane. The area, which is now known as Hither Green is considered to have originally been a rural settlement named Romborough. It is though that the hamlet was wiped out during the Black Death, which was one of the most devastating pandemics in the human history, killing between 75 and 200 million people over the globe.
- Park Fever Hospital. The hospital, which was latterly renamed to Hither Green Hospital, was established in 1897 and opened by the Price of Whales. The facility was opened to deliver healthcare services for the treatment of infectious diseases, including diphtheria and scarlet fever. Park Fever Hospital was designed by architect Edwin Hall, who designed the Liberty & Co department store in London. During the World War Two, the hospital’s building, as well as the surrounding area, suffered from extensive bombing rates, and all that has left of the original structure is the water tower with its large clock faces.
- Hither Green Triangle. It is an area defined by the Sidcup and Orpington lines, diverging at the Hither Green station to make two sides of the triangular shape, and engine sheds and sidings, which form the 3rd side. The north slope of the triangular locality is predominantly grassland, featured with a picturous array of wild flowers, such as common knapweed, oxeye daisy, bladder campion , and wild mignonette. Most of the southern part, which is adjacent to platform number 4, is woodland, while a small stream runs from north to south, crossing the eastern edge of the Triangle. This area of Hither Green had for many years been used as a place for rubbish from sheds up until the beginning of the 1990s. It was in 1991 when its conservation potential was regohnosed, and two years later the area was declared nature reserve by a partnership of the Borough Council and British Rail.