Carpet Cleaning Holborn WC2
Carpet Cleaning Business in Holborn Since 1998
Anyclean is a local carpet cleaning business established in 1998. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning experience. Most of our work comes from recommendations and we put a lot of efforts to satisfy the requirements of all our customers in Holborn WC2.
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We cover residential and commercial carpet cleaning Holborn by providing a first class service. We will listen to your requirements and will come as frequently as you need us in your property to effectively treat stains and remove dirt and make your carpet cleaner and healthier and preserve its appearance.
Although we keep our prices low, it does not mean the service is not at a high level. We still send the most qualified and experienced cleaners who use very powerful cleaning equipment to provide the carpet cleaning service, but we would like to make our services available to a larger group of people.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Please check our price list or call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Filth & Bacteria Removal
We start with a thorough vacuuming in order to extract a large amount of the dried dirt. Then we pre-spray the carpet to dissolve the remaining dirt from the carpet fibers and we treat each stain indicidually until it is completely removed. We continue with a deep clean of the carpeted area with one of our powerful machines and the cleaning products.
Kids & Pets Safe Cleaning Products
We only use the very best carpet cleaning products and equipment manufactured by leaders in the industry. As a company with a good reputation, we can not accept products which don't do the job right and we will continue to invest in the most modern carpet cleaning machines and chemicals.
Carpet Cleaning Operatives
We understand that when the time comes to clean your carpets, you need someone who knows how to clean them. We spend a lot to train our staff and we train them to provide our customers with the best ever carpet cleaning service in Holborn they may have.
Each carpet cleaning job we do in Holborn is covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and in the event of you not being completely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to re-clean the problematic areas.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Holborn and the neighbouring areas:
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fleet Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Oxford Street
- Regent Street
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Holborn WC2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Holborn
End of Tenancy Cleaning Holborn
Window Cleaning Holborn
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Holborn
- Holborn is home of the largest public square in London – Lincoln’s Inn Fields. Partly designed by the famed architect, Inigo Jones, the square has a rich and varied history. It was on this site when in 1683 Lord William Russell, son of the First Duke of Bedford, was publicly beheaded due to his participation in the Rye House Plot to assassinate King Charles II. Today Lincoln’s Inn Fields is marked by a collection of stunning buildings such as the Inns of Court, Sir John Soane’s Museum and the only building on the site dating back to the middle 17th century – Lindsey House. Lincoln’s Inn Fields is the oldest of the four Inns which along with Temple, Middle Temple and Gray’s Inn forms the spine of the nation’s legal system. With its attractive grassy expanse area, the square is a popular place for an airy lunch in the summer and for barristers to organise chambers summer parties. Lincoln’s Inn Fields also includes sporting facilities such as a netball court and tennis courts, as well as a few historic monuments.
- Another landmark building of historic interest in the area of Holborn WC2 is Somerset House. It is a fabulous mansion that was built by Edward Seymour, Duke of Somerset and Lord Protector of Edward VI on the banks on the river to reflect his new-found status and rank. It was in 1552 when the mansion passed onto Queen Elizabeth I after the Duke was accused in treason and executed. Today the current building of the Somerset House still looks and feels like a superb Tudor palace with its riverside terrace, outstanding courtyard and elegant fountains. It includes a magnificent 18th century art gallery that displays celebrated collections belonging to the Embankment Galleries and the Cultural Institute Gallery. Visitors who want to view the main galleries have to buy a ticket, while the adjacent riverside terrace, Nelson Stair, restored Seamen’s Hall, interpretation gallery and Commissioner’s Barge from 18th century are free for visit.
- Tucked into a quiet corner near Lincoln’s Inn Fields in Holborn is one of the area’s most noted gastropub, The White Swan. Conveniently located in the middle of Aldgate and Aldgate East Tube Stations, The White Swan is an unpretentious pub with friendly and knowledgeable staff and clientele consisting mainly of office workers. Big enough for large crowds of people, it offers great beer and a tasty bar menu, served in a welcoming ambience. The menu is typically British as so is the selection of drinks at the bar. Although the dining and the drinking halls at The White Swan are very close neighbours, you won’t be distracted by conversation overlap.