Carpet Cleaning Hounslow Heath TW4
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Hounslow Heath TW4
Anyclean's dedicated carpet cleaners have over twelve years experience in cleaning carpets and they have devoted their lives to make the homes of our customers cleaner and healthier. They utilise some of the best know carpet cleaning equipment and materials currently available on the market and they always imrove the standard ot the service and are up to date with the changes in the industry.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Efficient & Reliable Service
- High pressure system
- Family safe products
- Hot water extraction cleaning method
- Dry cleaning available (for delicate fibers)
- Pet odour removal
- Stains & spots treatment
- Fast drying times
The technicians who work for Anyclean have attended the NCCA's training courses and are up to date with the cleaning techniques available on the market. We guarantee excellent quality service for any type of carpet fibers and we assure you will get the best possible care for your carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Hounslow Heath and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"They did a wonderful job on my wine stained carped. Great service and fair price." - Mr. Ben L., Hounslow Heath
"Excellent job! My carpet looks absolutely beautiful and smells nice. Thank you, Anyclean." - Ms. Francis M., Hounslow Heath
"I was very pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided by Anyclean. The tech was attentive, prompt and courteous. He is a real asset to your team." - Ms. A. Singh, Hounslow Heath
- The term Hounslow Heath is referred to a public open space area and Local Nature reserve located in the London Borough of Hounslow. Now the area comprises about 200acres, the residue of the historic Hounslow Heath that covered over 4,000 acres.
- It is an area with a significant historical importance that was originally crossed by principal routes from London to the west and southwest of the Kingdom.
- Settled on or close to the heath, there are several historic reference to Roman camps. Staines Road marks the northern boundary of the present heath, and is formerly the Roman Road, Via Trinobantes.
- In 1546 Hounslow Heath was surveyed with a recorded area of 4,293 acres, when it comprised an area that now contains Bedfond, Brentford, Cranford, Feltham, Hampton, Hanworth, Harlington, Harmondsworth, Heston, Hounslow, Isleworth, Stanwell, Teddington and Twickenham.