Carpet Cleaning Hounslow West TW4
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Hounslow West
Anyclean offers affordable and reliable carpet cleaning solutions to residential and commercial customers across Hounslow West TW4. As a member of the NCCA, we guarantee a top quality service provided every time and in case you are not satisfied with the standard, you will not be charged. We are a company with a good reputation and we value our customers.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Improved Home Hygiene
- Tough stains removal
- Odours and bacteria neutralisation
- Pre-treatment solution
- Mattress and uphostery cleaning available
- Hot water extraction and dry cleaning methods
- Amazing results
- Trained, vetted and certified cleaners
As a proud member of the NCCA, our company provides a fully insured, guaranteed and affordable carpet cleaning service to residential and commercial customers in Hounslow West. Our equipment and products are suitable for sisal, coir, nylon, synthetic and wool carpets allowing us to treat any floor with confidence.
Carpet Cleaning Hounslow West and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"The best carpet cleaning service ever! The cleaner was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job on my Tufted carpet and gave me some tips on how to remove stains. You were great, thank you!" - Mr. B. Young., Hounslow West
"I had a fantastic experience with Anyclean. They were very polite and respectful. The cleaner arrived on time and thoroughly steam cleaned my carpet. When he was done with the cleaning, the carpet looked like brand new." - Mr. P. Wild., Hounslow West
"Anyclean did a great carpet cleaning job for us and we would definitely recommend them to others." - Ms. Pat E., Hounslow West
- Hounslow West is an Underground station situated on Bath Road (also known as A3006) in Hounslow in West London. It is on the Heathrow branch of the Piccadilly Line, between Hatton Cross and Hounslow Central stations, about 600m from the junction of Bath Road, A30 Great South West Road and A4 Great West Road.
- Hounslow West was opened in July 1884 by the Metropolitan District Railway and was originally named Hounslow Barracks. The name was chosen in reference to the Cavalry Barracks, Hounslow south of the station on Beavers Lane.
- According to ‘My early Life’, while occupying his mothers house in Knightsbridge around 1896, Winston Churchill was travelling on the Underground Railway to Hounslow Barracks two or three times a week.
- Between 1930 and 1931 a new station building was built, facing on to Bath Road to replace to replace the original building. The new station was designed by the Underground’s architect Stanley Heaps.