Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Kilburn
Established in 1998, our company is among the most professional ones in the carpet cleaning industry. We have an extensive experience in cleaning soft floors and we are confident we do it the right way. Our carpet cleaning technicians come fully equipped and utilise the latest techniques to extract dirt and bacteria deep down from your carpet fibers. To get a quote for carpet cleaning in Kilburn NW6, please call 020 7099 6964.
Bacteria and Dust Mites Removal
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Rotary shampoo treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Pet odour neutralisation
- Anti-allergic treatment
Please have a look below and you will assure yourself that our rates for carpet cleaning Kilburn NW6 are very reasonable.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Thorough Cleaning Process
Before we start treating the carpet with the specialised machines we vacuum them with a powerful vacuum cleaner which extracts the dried dust and dirt particles. Then the carpet is pre-sprayed and treated for successful removal of all bacteria and dirt deep from the carpet base. The carpet cleaning machines for domestic use are not capable to achieve this level of resutls. Only professional cleaning company can deal successfully with the heavy grimes on your carpets and that's what we successfully do in Kilburn NW6.
Experienced Cleaning Technicians
We have employed the most experienced, vetted and dedicated carpet technicians in Kilburn NW6. They are familiar with the newest cleaning technologies and use them successfully when treating the carpets. As we know that you deserve a top quality service, we train our carpet cleaners to the NCCA standarts which is a guarantee of excellent results.
Top Rated Equipment
The carpet cleaning equipment which we use is made by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. We realise that carpeting a home is a big investment for our clients and for this reason we take care of the soft floorings. Working with quality equipment allows us not only to complete our job perfectly but also to do it quickly. The machines are produced by leading manufacturers as Prochem, Rotovac and HOST.
We guarantee that we can acheive excellent results when cleaning your carpets in Kilburn NW6. Having a professional equipment used by qualified and skilled technicnans make it easy to accomplish every job successfully. If your expectations are not met, we will come back and clean again your carpets free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Kilburn and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- Lisson Grove NW8
- Little Venice W9
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- South Hampstead
- St Johns Wood
- Swiss Cottage
- West Hampstead
- Willesden NW10
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Kilburn NW6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Gaumont State Cinema. It is a landmark Grade II listed Art Deco and one of the most remarkable building in London. Designed by George Coles, the venue was the biggest ever auditorium with a massive seating capacity of 4,004 people, when it was opened in 1937. Apart from its sheer enormity the facility is one of the most iconic structures outside the City. For 20 years the Gaumont State Cinema was run as a bingo hall by Mecca Bingo, and more recently is being used by an Evangelical Church, but it still attracts architectural lovers from all over the world.
- Tricycle Theatre. It is one of the premier places of entertainment in the area of Kilburn NW6. The theatre was opened in 1980, in a converted Forester’s Hall located at 269 Kilburn High Road, and today it features a cinema, theatre and a gallery. The venue offers an electric mixture of world cinema, entertainment and artistic performances from both local and international artists. It is particularly popular for staging political dramas, such as dramatisations of significant court cases. Tricycle Theatre plays host to many international pieces and films, which are often projected in original languages with English subtitles. On the site of the theatre complex there is also a fully licensed bar that is opened throughout the whole year.
- St. Augustine Church. Located in Kilburn Park Road, it is a huge Anglican Church in the area of Kilburn NW6. Due to its large scale and ornate architecture it is sometimes referred to as the “Cathedral of North London” and its tall Gothic spire is making the church one of the tallest buildings in Kilburn. The church towers stand above all of the residential streets in the locality, and the church hall itself is renowned for having a beautiful interior that perfectly reflects to the amazing exterior. St Augustine Church in Kilburn was built around 1880 by the architect John Loughborough Pearson and, by the time the structure was completed, it was London’s 3rd largest place for worship. Today it is home to a large community of dedicated Christians who meet at the church regularly for worship and prayer.
- Kilburn Market. It is a large street market that takes place next to the High Road in Kilburn NW6, at the heart of the north London suburb. Stalls on the site sell a wide range of goods from fresh vegetables, fruit and other food discount fashion, electrical goods, souvenirs and much more. Kilburn Market is a great place to get a feel for the area and pick up something to eat.