Reputable Carpet Cleaning Compnay Kingsbury
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Clean, Healthy and Deodorised Carpet
It is a well known fact that landlords and office owners pay a lot for carpeting their properties. We take into consideration this fact and that is why we care for their valuable carpets by cleaning them thoroughly to keep them fresh and healthy. It is our responsibility to bring back the new look of the old carpets and we can deal with every spot or dirt on your carpets. We use steam carpet cleaning which is the most successfull method recommended by the top manufacturers of machines for the cleaning industry.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
Modern Cleaning Machines and Products
We realise that you deserve a thorough carpet cleaning in return of your investment so we do everything possible to achieve it. In any case of a not complete satisfaction, we propose you to clean for free these areas of your carpets which you didn't like the way they were cleaned.
Carpet cleaning Kingsbury and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Canons Park
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Harrow Weald
- Kensal Green
- Mill Hill
- Park Royal
- The Hyde
- Wembley Park
- West Hendon
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Kingsbury NW9 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kingsbury
Places of Interest in Kingsbury...
- Kingsbury High School. It is a large High Scholl with academy status in Kingsbury NW9 that started out as Kingsbury County School in 1925. Located in a premise on the Edgware road, between Edgware and Colindale, the institute changed its name to Kingsbury County Grammar School in 1944 following a legislation of an Education act. In 1993 the majority of parents voted for the school to gain a Grant maintained Status, which meant the school was about to benefit financially with an expanding budget, as well as to take control over its own admissions. Today Kingsbury High School is renowned for its high exam results and is also recognisable to many adults, as it was used as the filming place for one of the original series of the popular children’s drama, Grange Hill.
- Fryent Country Park. Together with Barn Hill Open Space, Fryent Country Park forms a large park land on the north of the Brent borough. Barn Hill is located in the south west part of the site and consists of wooded hill that has a maximum height of 86m. The area covers 103 hectares in total, consisting of rolling fields and small woods. Other significant features on the site include a fish pond, on the top of the hill; Gotfords Hill, which is 63m and referred to as Telly Tubby Hill by the local children because it has a grass rounded top; and Beane Hill, which is another high pint of the park, offering outstanding views over the area. Fryent Country Park and Barn Hill is a popular place for walkers, joggers and nature lovers. The woodland consists of hornbeam, French oak, ash, elm and some fruit trees, and is inhabited by a wide variety of insects and birds.
Famous people associated with Kingsbury:
- Jazz musician and composer Courtney Pine (born 1964), who is particularly famous for his saxophone playing, moved to Kingsbury at the age of 14 and attended Kingsbury High School.
- Musician, bass guitarist, singer and songwriter Chris Squire (born 1948), who is best known as the bass guitarist and backing vocalist for the group Yes, was born in Kingsbury NW9.
- British-born American musician, songwriter and record producer Tony Kanal (born 1970), who is the bassist for the American band N0 Doubd, was born in Kingsbury.
- Football manager and former football player Stuart Pearce (born 1962) grew up in Kingsbury before he signed up a contract with Coventry City.
- Drummer Charlie Watts (born 1940), who is best known as drummer for the Rolling Stones, lived in Kingsbury and attended the Tylers Croft School.
- Actress Jasmyn Banks (born 1990), who is a graduate of the Italian Conti Academy of Theatre arts, attended Kingsbury High School.
- Football manager and former football player Gary Waddock was born in Kingsbury in 1962.