Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove North Kensington W10 London
Local Carpet Cleaning Company
With over thirteen years experience in cleaning carpets in Ladbroke Grove W10, we have the knowledge to choose the right cleaning method and materials to make your carpet look brilliant again. We are able to deal with dirt, stains and bacteria effectively, leaving your carpet fresh and clean.
Odours and Bacteria Neutralisation
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
As carpets are one of the biggest investments towards building a home, regular cleaning and maintenance will enhance their appearance and prolong their life. We offer a reliable and efficient carpet cleaning Ladbroke Grove service at a reasonable cost which is the main reason for the growth of our business.
Carpet Cleaning Price List
Here is our cost guide regardless of the level of cleaning your carpet requires. We will stay as long as necessary to complete the service up to a high standard.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Dust & Filth Removal Technique
With our service, you will be able to enjoy a healthy, bright and clean home or work place. We are able to restore your carpets almost to their original condition, by removing the accuulated dirt and bacteria. We will not only protect your investment, but we will also save you money as our service is fairly priced.
Equipment & Products
The machines we use for cleaning carpets at our clients' premises are manufactured especially for commercial and professional use. They are specifically designed to provide a hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one available on the market.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaning Staff
Our team of specialist carpet cleaners Ladbroke Grove W10 are able to come and clean your carpets at any day and time convenient for you. They are fully trained to thoroughly clean your carpets and reduce the risk of allergies by killing all bacteria and removing dirt.
With our professional service, you will be confident that you get the best value for money, excellent customer service and outstanding results, but if there is something which worries you, we will be glad to hear from you. We will offer you our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and send our technician back absolutely free of charge to correct the fault.
Carpet cleaning Ladbroke Grove and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- Holland Park W11
- Kensal Green
- Little Venice W9
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Notting Hill
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- West Hampstead
- White City
Did you know that in Ladbroke Grove W10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
End of Tenancy Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
Window Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Ladbroke Grove
Interesting places you could visit while we clean your carpets in Ladbroke Grove W10:
- Bramley’s Big Adventure. Located at 136 Bramley Road and with the Westway Sports Centre close at hand, the Bramley’s is always a popular choice with the kids. Established in 1996, the club consists of two indoor adventure playgrounds – one suited for the kids under five and the other one for children up to the age of eleven. Both of the playgrounds are well padded and in view from the cafe where parents can enjoy coffee, a sandwich or just to relax while their children play. Bramley’s Big Adventure is conveniently situated just within minutes from Latimer Road and Ladbroke Grove tube stations, providing an easy access to the city and the surrounding areas.
- Carmelite Monastery, located at 87 St Charles’ Square. Although the Carmelite Roman Catholic order dates from the 12th century and the first nuns from the order arrived in England during the Elizabethan times, the Carmelite Monastery was built 1878. The monastery is located adjoining the St Charles’ Hospital and the most important personality in its history is the former Prioress Mather Mary of Jesus. The story says that while ill in 1916, she received a vision of the Virgin Mary and sketched her likeness. The portrait crated by the nun became internationally famed and is affectionately known as “Our Lady of Notting Hill”.
- Kensington Memorial Park, in St Mark’s Road. Also referred to as St Mark’s Park, due to the road on which it is situated, the Kensington Memorial Park is another favourite place for kids in the area of Ladbroke Grove W10. Officially opened to the public in 1926 and commemorating those who fell in the Great War, the park features a perfect adventure playground with colourful apparatus. This includes: a wet and wild water activity section, which is always full of young ones during the summer; a futuristic space-rocket climbing area; tennis courts and a welcoming and spacious café.
- The Latymer Christian Centre, located at 116 Bramley Road off Ladbroke Grove W10. Although the current building was constructed in 1966, this small and friendly Christian centre began life way back in 1863 as the Latymer Mission. It is mostly renowned for offering a range of community activities in addition to its regular worship services. The centre consists of three function rooms and also plays host to fitness classes, barbeques and party events. Excursions are also organised here as well as trained counselors are available to offer budgeting advice to families.