Carpet Cleaning Lampton TW3
Anyclean - Experience You Can Count On
Our carpet cleaning services are among the best ones in Lampton TW3 because of the experience and the professionalism of our technicians. They are vetted, trained and cartified and aim to deliver the most efficient and reliable service in the capital. Our company was established in 1998 and since then we have grown significantly.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Our Service at a Glance
- High quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Trained and certified by the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) our cleaners are able to deal with any kind of stain and dirt using the right cleaning method to ensure high quality results. They pay attention to details and listen to our customers' requirements to give you the most of our carpet cleaning serice.
Carpet cleaning Lampton and the neighbouring areas:
"The carpet at our new rented home was filthy and smelled bad but the cleaner did a great job cleaning it. He removed all stains and odours and now the carpet looks great." - Ms. Julia K., Lampton
"Excellent job overall. The cleaner was very efficient and the service was reasonably priced. No complaints." - Ms. Anna G., Lampton
"The cleaner was on time and did a nice job. He was very friendly and left no stains behind. We will call upon this company again." - Mr. Thomas R., Lampton
- Lampton TW3 is a small area situated within the London Borough of Hounslow between Hounslow and Spring Grove.
- The area’s educational venue, Lampton School, is a secondary school with academy status located in Hounslow, Middlesex. It is a Humanities Specialist School, Leading Edge, and training school which currently has almost 1,350 students.
- Lampton School borders the Great West Road in Hounslow, and is located next to Lampton Park and Hounslow Civic Centre, which is almost a mile west of Spring Grove, and the same distance from south of the M4 Road near Heston.
- With most of the students being of Indian subcontinental heritage, it also contains students from other ethnicities including White British, and Polish, and with around 30% of the students receiving free school meals.