Carpet Cleaning Little Venice W2
Over 15 Years of Experience in Cleaning Carpets in Little Venice
Anyclean offers carpet cleaning solutions which are safe for children and pets. With a broad carpet cleaning experience, we know how to deal with any type of carpet fiber and clean carpets the best possible way. We only work with highly motivated carpet cleaning technicians which are NCCA and we aim to satisfy each customer in Little Venice W2 we service. Our service is a good value for money as you get a full professional carpet cleaning at a very reasonable price.
Our Service At a Glance
- Equipped and educated carpet technicians
- Stainless carpets
- Special deodoriser
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Extra attention to heavy traffic areas
- Pet urine neutralisation
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
High Quality Service
For over 15 years, we have been maintaining the hygiene in our customer's homes and offices in Little Venice W2. With our experience and dedication we make so many customers happy and satisfied with our professional carpet cleaning. We use both dry and steam carpet cleaning, which are the most efficient methods to clean carpets. We also use special deodoriser and shampoo to acheive more freshness.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
With our top quality cleaning equipment which we use for treating carpets in homes and offices in Little Venice W2, we are sure that we can bring back the life again in these soft floorings. The professional machines are times better than the ordinary ones and they are also made by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST and Rotovac.
Hardworkng Carpet Cleaning Specialists
There is no sense to buy quality equipment when it will not be used by professionals. That is why we choose only the most hardworking and devoted carpet cleaners for our team of experts in Little Venice W2. We don't cut efforts to educate and train them to be perfect in cleaning carpets. Their schedule is flexible and they can come to your home at a time of your choice.
The abilities of our team of carpet technicians and their equipment make us to be sure that we can complete every task with perfection. If we fail to satisfy you, we offer to send our cleaners back to clean the carpets again to fulfill all your requirements.
For more information about our carpet cleaning Little Venice W2 service, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Little Venica and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Gospel Oak
- Holland Park
- Holland Park
- Lisson Grove
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- Notting Hill
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- South Kensington
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Little Venice W2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Little Venice
End of Tenancy Cleaning Little Venice
Window Cleaning Little Venice
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Little Venice
Something Interesting About Little Venice...
- As the name itself suggests, Little Venice is interspersed with waterways and it comprises Maida Avenue, Warwick Crescent and Blomfield Road, the streets in the south if Maida Vale overlooking Browning’s Poop including the section of Randolph Avenue south of Clifton Gardens. Little Venice has some superb restaurants, bars and cafes lending the whole area a cosmopolitan vibe.
- Puppet Theatre Barge was opened in 1982 and provides a completely different kind of theatre experience, as it is a housed on a barge that travels along the Themes giving performances in Richmond during summer. This unique venue has 55 comfortable seats in a rich and pleasant atmosphere, fully heated in the winter and cooled in the summer.
- Located on Formosa Street in Little Venice, the Waterway is a Scandinavian inspired gastro pub on the bank of a beautiful canal in Maida Vale. With 120 seats outside in the summer and a cosy inside atmosphere for the winter, included with a fireplace and making you feel like being in a warm ski chalet. Voted as the best terrace hotel in London, The Waterway has gained itself the status as one of Maida Vale’s best restaurants, offering spectacular views overlooking the Grand Union Chanel.