Carpet Cleaning London City Airport E16
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company London City Airport
Anyclean uses specialised methods to clean carpets by removing dirt, stains and bacteria at the same time. We have invested in the latest equipment and cleaning products available on the market to deliver the best ever carpet cleaning service to our new and existing clients. Servicing London City Airport E16 and the areas around, we are a recognised name for a professional carpet cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Service Overview
- Powerful cleaning equipment
- Efficient cleaning methods
- Fast drying times
- Qualified & experienced technicians
- Pet odour removal
- Stains and spots treatment
- Fully insured cleaning company
Every carpet cleaning technician has been trained, vetted and has satisfied the requirements of the NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association for providing professional carpet cleaning service. Your carpet is in safe hands as we are able to treat an type of carpet, lifting dirt, bacteria and stains using our specialised cleaning equipment and techniques.
Carpet Cleaning London City Airport and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"Thanks for the great job, Anyclean. The carpet at our office was extremely soiled but now it looks wonderful. Your carpet cleaner was friendly and professional, making sure he was not bothering both our staff and clients. It was a pleasure working with you." - Mr. Usman U., London City Airport
"I have a very light coloured carpet at my home. It had a few nasty stains but the cleaner sent by Anyclean was able to remove all of them. Now my living room looks so much better. Thank you guys." - Ms. Pat S., London City Airport
"The equipment they use is very professional and efficient. They clean the carpets at our office on a regular basis and they always seem to accomplish excellent results." - Ms. Samantha L., London City Airport
- The London City Airport is situated on a former Docklands site in the London Borough of Newham. It is located approximately 7 miles east of the City and a shorter distance east of Canary Wharf, which are the airport’s major users, as being the twin centres of London’s financial industry.
- London City Airport was constructed by the engineering company Mowlem between 1986 and 1987. It is property of the consortium comprising AIG Financial Products Corp. and Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP).
- During the 2011th, the airport has served about 3 million passengers, which is an increase of 7.6% compared to the previous 2010th. This figures gained it the status of the fifth busiest airport in terms of passengers as well as aircraft movements serving London’s area after Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. It is also considered to be the 15th busiest airport in the UK.