Carpet Cleaning Manor House N4
Fast Growing Carpet Cleaning Company Manor House
Growing from a domestic cleaning company, we have expanded to provide a professional carpet cleaning service in Manor House N4. We are proud that most of our work comes from recommendations of satisfied customers and our business expands exponentially. We are confident that the customers deserve excellent service as they are the most important part of our business and we do our best to satisfy all their requirements every time.
Immediate & Adorable Results
- Well equipped carpet cleaners
- Steam carpet cleaning method
- Bacteria neutralisation
- Fast drying
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
Stains & Spots Removal
When our cleaners arrive in the place for cleaning they inspect carefully the problem zones on the carpet. After that they vacuum it with a powerful machine. Then they spray it with special detergent to preapre it for the actual cleaning process. As we are a trusted carpet cleaning Manor House N4 company we use only high quality cleaning equipment, used by skilled carpet technicians.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
We use only the latest and best quality products available on the market in order to solve all your problems in the cleaning field. The services provided in Manor House N4 are always of first class quality. The equipment our cleaners use is made only by the best manufacturers. That is why Anyclean is the best in the cleaning field.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Anyclean's cleaning teams have been extensively trained and they have also practical experience to ensure they wil provide the service our customers in Manor House N4 deserve. You can be sure that they are real professionals and they are able to cope with every kind of cleaning problem. All this is accompanied by a top-rate cleaning products, first class machines and certificates issued by NCCA. That is a guarantee of a 100% satisfaction!
Our Promise to You
Anyclean offers a wide variety of cleaning services in Manor House N4. The cleaning process is usually followed by 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied, we will come back and clean your carpet free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Manor House and the neighbourhood:
- Carpet cleaning Archway
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highbury
- Carpet cleaning Highbury Fields
- Carpet cleaning Holloway
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Newington Green
- Carpet cleaning Seven Sisters
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Stamford Hill
- Carpet cleaning Stoke Newington
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park N19
- Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway
- Carpet cleaning West Green
Did you know that in Manor House N4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Places of Interest in Manor House...
- Clissold Park. Located about 12 minutes from Manor House Tube Station, it is a pretty local park that is free of the crowds seeping into more central London parks. Once used as a country estate, the 54 acre park is now open to the public, offering many excellent park amenities without the accompanying hoards. The park land includes an animal enclosure, children’s playground, 8 tennis courts, paddling pool, rose gardens and ponds, and many other leisure facilities to match. Clissold Park opened to the public back in 1889 and today is regarded as one of the best park and leisure areas within the London Borough of Hackney. Refreshments for the visitors on the site are offered in the park’s stunning café, which is housed in a building that was once the local mansion house. The Grade II listed facility was built in the 1790s and is situated on the edge of what is left of the New River, offering an excellent place for an alfresco drink. Clissold Park, near Manor House N4, has a lovely community feel and was awarded the Green Flag Award in 2009.
- Park Theatre. It is a £2.2 million theatre facility, located 15 minutes from Manor House Tube Station, and even less from Finsbury Park Tube Station. The venue includes a two-tier 200 seat and a 90 seat theatres, education floor and fully licensed café and bar area. The Park Theatre was founded by husband and wife Jez and Melli Bond with the support of notable actors such as Ian McKellen and Menedict Cumberbath. It is focused on encouraging local arts performances as well as high profile productions to rival the West End. In addition to being host to a series of theatrical productions throughout the year, the Park Theatre is also available for private hire, designed to accommodate a wide range of events, from seminars and conferences to exhibitions and media events.