Carpet Cleaning Mile End E3
Who are we
Anyclean has been in operation since 1998 and offers specialised carpet cleaning service in Mile End E3. As a member of the NCCA, our cliets are assured of quality service provided by experienced and trained technicians. We recommend having your carpets cleaned at least every year to remove dust, dust mites and bacteria which may cause allergies.
What we offer
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Anti-static treatment
- Vetted carpet cleaners
We provide free estimates for carpet cleaning in Mile End E3 over the phone - give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or have a look at our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We recommend your carpets to be steam cleaned every 6-12 months to preserve their appearance and remove invisible bacteria. The hot water extraction process is the most efficient one available on the market and we are able to successfully apply it to your carpet. For all your carpet cleaning and maintenance demands in Mile End E3, we are available with a short notice.
We choose only top quality equipment made by leading manufacturers in the cleaning business as Prochem, Rotovac and Host. We also use the finest cleaning detergents as we are certain they play a very important role in the cleaning process and contribute for the excellent results. The solutions we use are friendly to the environment and to our customers. When applied correctly by an experienced technician, they make your carpet look bright and clean.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners in Mile End E3 are trained, experienced and vetted and they are able to revitalise and renew the look of your carpet right away. You can fully trust our technicians as they are experts in the art of carpet cleaning and they will choose the corret treatment for your carpet in order to bring the fresh look and feel back. We guarantee your carpets are in safe hands when you hire a carpet cleaner from Anyclean.
We guarantee that we will provide you with the hihest quality carpet cleaning service available on the market. Carpets cleaned by our experienced technicians stay cleaner for longer and promote a healthier living and working environment. If for any reason you were not pleased with the service we provided please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and we will get that sorted for you.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Cambridge Heath
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney Wick
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- Mile End
- North Woolwich
- Old Ford
- South Hackney
- Three Mills
- Victoria Park
- West Ham
Did you know that in Mile End E3 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Mile End
Window Cleaning Mile End
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Mile End
Did you know that...
- Mile End Park. It is an unusual park, created as a result of a 1940 plan to create several green areas connecting different localities of London to the River Thames. The 90-acre park was set on industrial land devastated by World War Two bombing – much of it formerly housing and industrial buildings as well as some of it divided by roads, railways and waterways. It is located to the east of the Regent’s Canal and in the north, is separated from the southern edge of Victoria Park. On the site of Mile End park there is an art pavilion. The Mile End Art Pavilion provides an excellent gallery space with a glass frontage overlooking a beautiful small lake. Buried in a glass bank and available for private hire, the Pavilion is the perfect venue for exhibitions and installations.
- Ragged School Museum. At the opposite side of the western edge of Mile End Park is the Regged School Museum. Set in canalside warehouses, which were once used as a headquarter of Bernardo’s largest ragged school, this museum is dedicated to the history of the East End and is particularly focused on the Copperfield Road Ragged School history. The school housed some of the poorest and most needy children in east London, providing them with an education and training in skills. Opened to the public in 1990, the Ragged School Museum includes a reconstructed Victorian classroom, along with records on housing, education, work and general life in the East End of London from the 1880’s to the beginning of the 20th century. The museum boasts a regularly changing programme of exhibitions and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Zain’s Restaurant & Grill Tower Hamlets. It is a family run restaurant that prides itself on a high standard and quality of food and service. The menu is created with food lovers in mind, with all meals prepared by ingredients that are bought fresh daily and 100% halal. Whether you are a health conscious, meat eater or vegetarian, you will love this place from the first time you visit it. The venue provides its customers with a wide selection of organic and halal drinks, including a selection of Zain’s Mocktails, all prepared on the premises by the venues well-trained staff. With seating for up to 180 people, a welcoming atmosphere and great food, Zain’s Restaurant & Grill makes for the perfect place whatever the occasion.