Carpet Cleaning Monument EC3
Affordable Carpet Cleaning in Monument
We are a NCCA certified carpet cleaning company specialising in providing professional carpet cleaning service in Monument EC3. We strictly follow their code of practice which is a guarantee for the excellent results we achieve. For all your carpet cleaning needs, we have the right solution and we are always ready to help.
Advantages Of Using Our Services
We know how soft and clean your carpet would be if you replaced it, but with our specialised equipment we will restore it as close as possible to its original shape. Hot water exraction is one of the most efficient methods available on the cleaning market and we have trained our technicians to provide a quality service using the latest carpet cleaning techniques.
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
You are more then welcome to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and obtain a no obligation carpet cleaning Monument EC3 quote, but for your information, we have published our price list below.
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
High Standard Service
The way we treat our customers' carpets shows our love and respet to them. Our service is recommended in the whole of London due to the reliability and the professionalism of our technicians. They show concern to the needs of very customer and they put a lot of efforts to achieve the expecte results.
Proven Cleaning Methods
Regular vacuuming removes a large amount of the soil on your carpet, but with our professional equipment, the chances of having a clean and healthy carpet increase significantly. We have invested in some of the most powerul carpet cleaning Monument machines produced by the leading manufacturers in the industry.
Carpet Cleaning Staff
Our carpet cleaners Monument will help you maintain a clean look on your carpet for longer with one of the cleaning methods they use to remove dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. They are trained, vetted, uniformed and have passed exams with NCCA to prove their skills in caring for soft flooring.
Any spots and marks on your carpet will be treated with some of the many spot treating agents and our carpet cleaning technicians Monument will provide extra attention to those who remain on the carpet even after the treatment. We guarantee all posible methods and techniques will be used during the cleaning process to ensure your carpet is left fresh and clean at the end of the service. If for some reason you are not enirely satisfied with the final results, we will come back free of charge to reclean the disputed areas.
Carpet Cleaning Monument and the neighbouring areas:
- Cannon Street
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- St Pauls
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Monument EC3 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Monument
For a full list of what we do please click:
Interesting Facts About Monument...
- The monument is the tallest isolated stone column in the world. Designed by Sir Christopher Wren and completed in 1677, The Monument in the City of London is dedicated to the Great Fire of London. It stands 202 ft high and is positioned the same distance from the spot in Pudding Lane, from where the Great Fire is believed to have sparkled.
- The Monument is a simple Doric column of Portland stone, topped with a flaming urn of gilt bronze. Around its base are reliefs depicting Charles II restoring the City. The Monument is opened to the public but, thus there is no elevator, those who want to enjoy the stunning views available from the top of the column must climb its 311 steps.
- The Monument has been through a recent improvement and repairing project that was conducted between 2007 and 2007. The project was funded by the City of London Corporation and cost £4.5 million.
- Sight and attractions near the area of The Monument include:
- St Magnus the Martyr, located just 1 minute from The Monument. This historic building, situated in Lower Thames Street, in the City EC3, was built by Sir Christopher Wren between 1671 and 1676. It boasts a steeple which dates from 1705 as well as being the burial ground of Henry Yevele, who was Richard II’s master mason.
- Lloyd of London. Located at 12 Leadenhall Street and six minutes walk from The Monument EC3, this landmark building is arguably one of London’s most iconic structures. Designed by architect Richard Rogers and officially opened in 1986 this building is also called just Lloyd’s and house British insurance and reinsurance market.
- Mansion House. Also within a short walking distance from The Monument, this historic building is the headquarters of the London Mayor since the mid 18th century. It was built between 1739 and 1752 and designed by architect George Dance. The first Lord Mayor who took up residence in the Mansion House was Sir Crispin Gascoigne.
- Southwark Cathedral, located 7 minutes from The Monument EC3. Dating back to 1220 it is the oldest Catholic Church in London.
- The Clint Prison Museum. Situated at 1 Clint Street in Bankside, it is located seven minutes from The Monument on what was once the London estate of the Bishops of Winchester. The museum traces the history of the original Clint Prison and the Bankside brothers by displaying its historic items, documents and artifacts over an area of 5,000 square feet. Clint Prison Museum is also available for private hire such as for weddings, birthdays, conferences, anniversaries, etc.