Carpet Cleaning Mottingham SE9
Leading Carpet Cleaning Provider in Mottingham
Anyclean is one of the most recognised carpet cleaning companies in Mottingham SE9 area. We have ofer fifteen years of experience in cleaning carpets from all types and colour. Our services are not limited to carpets only, we successfully treat upholstery, rugs and mattresses giving them the best they deserve and making them more attractive and healthy. Our main goal is to provide a quality service at a reasonable cost. Hot water extraction is the main method of cleaning we use as it is very efficient and provides a better living and working environment.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service At a Glance
- Extra treatment of the heavy traffic area
- Free deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating various carpet fabers
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour removal and neutralisation
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Specialised Stain Removal
The reason why most people like how fresh and clean your carpets are after we have treated them professionally is that we pay attention to details and treat each spot individually. We pre-spray the carpet to allow the grease to be released from the carpet fibers and then to be extracted with the powerful machine. Our carpet cleaning service available in Mottingham SE9 is the top quality one and you will notice the results straight after the cleaning.
Advanced Cleaning Techniques Used
In combination with the efficient cleaning products, our equipment produces excellent results which makes our service a second to none. With the different attachments, our carpet cleaners are able to clean in difficult to reach areas like stairs, corners and behind furniture which guarantees your carpet will be completely disinfected by one of our experience technicians Mottingham SE9.
Trained and Experienced Technicians
Whatever the spills are, our carpet cleaners will be able to remove them in most of the cases by using the most appropriate spot treatment product. If your carpets need cleaning, don't try cleaning it yourself, as the dirt or the spillage need something to extract it, not to push it deep down into the carpet fibers. Our specialists are trained how to deal in different situations and how to efficiently treat carpets in Mottingham SE9.
With our carpet cleaning Mottingham SE9 service we will make a difference on your carpet and you will notice how clean it will be as we clean it. If for any reason you see any imperfections on the methods we use, we are willing to come back free of charge and do it better.
Carpet cleaning Motingham and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- East Wickham
- Grove Park
- Horn Park
- New Eltham
- Shooters Hill
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Mottingham SE9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Mottingham Baptist Church. Located in Elmstead Lane, Mottingham SE9, it is a small but very beautiful church facility, set close to the centre of this South London suburb. Mottingham Baptist was built to meet the ever growing demands for a Baptist venue for worship for the local community and surrounding residential areas. Although relatively small in size, the church is home to a large congregation of dedicated Christians, who not only use the building as a place for worship and prayer, but also organise a series of social events and charity functions on the site of the church throughout the whole year.
- Mottingham War Memorial. It is a large monument that was erected in the middle of Mottingham Road, at one of the main road intersections in this area of south London. The monument is dedicated to the great people of the borough who participated in the wars of the 20th century. The structure catches the great debt of gratitude and admiration that local people owe to those who have marched off to war, many of whom never to return.
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre. A large leisure centre, situated in Chapel Farm Road, on the edge of Mottingham SE9, it offers a wide range of leisure facilities and sports sessions for the community. The centre is owned by Greenwich Borough Council and includes a great selection of fitness and sports facilities, such as a large swimming pool and a gymnasium, in which you will find state-of-the-art weight training stations, completed with the latest cardio-vascular equipment. There is also a relaxing area within the centre, where visitors of Coldharbour Leisure are welcomed to cool down in after training.
Famous people associated with Mottingham SE9:
- Professional football player Anton Ferdinand (born 1985), who plays as defender and is brother of Manchester United and England’s national team centre-back Rio Ferdinand.
- Amateur Cricketer W. G. Grace (1848-1915), who is remembered as one of the greatest cricketers of all time.
- Former football player Carl Leaburn (born 1969), who usually played as a striker.
- Former rugby union footballer Jim Staples (born 1965), who played as a fullback. Staples had 26 caps for Ireland and played club rugby London Irish and Harlequins.
- Actor Alex Walkinshaw (born 1974), who is best known for his role in the ITV’s police series, The Bill, playing the role of Sergeant Dale Smithy Smith.
- Former professional football player and manager Billy Bonds (born 1946), who is best associated with West Ham United FC, where he spend 27 years as a player and manager.
- Retired Labour Party Politician Denis Healey (born 1917), who is most noted for serving as Secretary of State for Defence between 1964 and 1970.