Leading Carpet Cleaning Company in Newington Green
Immediate & Adorable Results
- Public liability insurance
- Dirt and stains removal
- Bacteria, germs and mites neutralisation
- Hot water steam extraction
- No hidden charges
- Deodorising for more freshness
- Guaranteed service
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Prompt & Efficient Service
Using only quality equipment and qualified staff is our key to success. If you get an appointment for cleaning your carpet in Newington Green N16, you can convince yourself that we work with professionalism from start to finish. Making our clients happy has been our mission from the beginning of our existence as a cleaning company and we want to keep it in the future too.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products & Equipment
We will do all our best to clean all spots and dirt on your carpets as this is our speciality. In case you are not entirely satisfied, we will send our carpet cleaner Newington Green N16 back to reclean for free the areas on your which weren't cleaned right. This eliminates the risk for you and ensures that we always do exceptional carpet cleaning jobs.
Carpet cleaning Newington Green anf the neighbourhood:
- Finsbury Park
- Hackney Central
- Highbury Fields
- Kings Cross
- London Fields
- Lower Clapton
- Manor House
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Stoke Newington
- Stroud Green
- Upper Clapton
- Upper Walthamstow
- West Green
Did you know that in Newington Green N16 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Newington Green
Interesting Places in Newington Green...
- Newington Green Park is a large and bushy open space that lies on the border between Islington and Hackney, in North London. The site gives its name to the surrounding residential area and has won the prestigious Green Flag and Green Heritage Awards. Newington Green Park gives home to a variety animals, a large number of shrub beds, as well as majestic mature London plane trees. One of the most popular features here is a well-equipped children’s play area. There is also a lovely café, offering an excellent selection of snacks, refreshments and light meals.
- That Place On The Corner is a lovely ‘children’s’ café in Newington Green. Located at 1-3 Green Lanes, Newington Green N16, it was set up by two mums, who know perfectly what young parents and their kids are looking for in a café and managed to create a place that provides it. On the site kids benefit from a really good menu prepared with organic ingredients, interesting books to read, and a spacious play area. That Place on the Corner in Newington Green is a welcoming place where both children and their parents will have a great time. They also tell a story in the afternoon and run an art club, music and movement.
- Abney Park Cemetery. Situated in Stoke Newington High Street, this site is located 18 minutes from Newington Green N16. The site opened as a public burial ground around 1840. It was one of 7 new cemeteries set out in London, which were laid after parish church grounds became overcrowded by the beginning of the 19th century. Although Abney Park Cemetery is now closed for public burials, it still remains a unique garden cemetery and is listed a nature reserve. Today visitors are welcome to enter the cemetery, walk around the grounds and explore some of the stunning memorials that commemorate the many great men and women who are buried here. The park is also regularly used as a host to a series of education, recreation and art projects.